Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I m pretty sure the 70m€ agreement is fabricated and that Dortmund want at least 80m€.

Aubameyang is going to be the 1st player Dortmund r willing to let go and finally they have learnt from their mistakes from the past and not forcing their players to stay until contract just running one more year and being naive and impotent in negotiations.

Its just the perfect time to sell the clown, as I think his value is going down from now on. He is a great striker, but he is not irreplaceable and has his weaknesses. I m going to congratulate Dortmund, if they get their 80m€ for him.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I m pretty sure the 70m€ agreement is fabricated and that Dortmund want at least 80m€.

Aubameyang is going to be the 1st player Dortmund r willing to let go and finally they have learnt from their mistakes from the past and not forcing their players to stay until contract just running one more year and being naive and impotent in negotiations.

Its just the perfect time to sell the clown, as I think his value is going down from now on. He is a great striker, but he is not irreplaceable and has his weaknesses. I m going to congratulate Dortmund, if they get their 80m€ for him.
That and he is soon to be 28years old. So it's now or never for that kind of money!

- - - Updated - - -

But Still he had one hell of a season! 40 goals in this season 31/32 in buli 7/9 in champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)