Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Seems Milan will have a very good mercato by their standards. Musacchio done and now they're very close to RRodriguez, Kessie and Biglia. Other names mentioned are Conti, Tolisso, Morata, Keita and Papu Gomez.
They have some money now obviously, but also someone seems to know how to spend them, unlike Inda. ::lol3::

Hopefully they won't get Morata and Conti.

Apr 9, 2015
So who are they selling to balance the books? Bacca, De Sciglio? Donnarumma? Bunch of other scrubs maybe, but not worth much.
Milan has a special agreement with UEFA/Fifa about the FFP. They can get next seasons a negative balance sheet and can still participate in Europe and won't get fines for negative balance sheets. I don't know the exact details tho.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess we know why Tuchel left.

Dortmund are nothing more than a supermarket. That's slightly underselling as well, or did Obama 'force' his way out?

- - - Updated - - -

gonna replace him with SCHIKKE :scared:
There's a point, they might well go and spunk €40m on him even with the clause, to force Samp's hand.

Higuain comparison's pointless though, that was a release clause and Napoli > Juve. It would be like Dortmund selling to Baye...nevermind.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Obama was short of an awesome season and he's had that this year so the money spent on him is every bit justifiable. I agree about Higgy, it was a release clause we were dead set on him, I think if Obama had a season like he had this year earlier, we might have considered him.

Thats a genuine concern around schike, i hope they get kruse/modeste sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)