Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Exactly. There seems to be a lot of peeps that only operates in two extremes: world class or pure $#@!e.

Luis is a good defender. Hard to find more than 20-30 central defenders in Europe that are better.
I can think of 21 better off the top of my head and another 10 that are debateably better defenders.

Thats in like 5 minutes of thought.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
David Luiz being called world class.

On to the next thread...
Central defenders are like goalkeepers in that sense, if they look class 95% of the time but like a clown for 5% of the time they'll never be world class. David Luiz is a great talent but doesn't have it in him to be a real defender.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Sébastien Chapuis ‏@SeBlueLion_EN
Hired Jose
Sacked Jose
Signed Matic
Sold Matic in player+cash deal for David Luiz
Hired Jose
Signed Matic
Sold Luiz
Sacked Jose
Signed Luiz

- - - Updated - - -

Adam Hurrey ✔ @FootballCliches
Arsenal's Jack Wilshere heading to Bournemouth for season-long medical

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok, help me . This one is easy guys.

Lets say you have all the money in the world, and every team is willing to sell their best players to you.

Build a midfield of your choice with the best CURRENT midfielders (in your opinion) of the world.

Lets get it on. Ill wait your responses.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok, help me . This one is easy guys.

Lets say you have all the money in the world, and every team is willing to sell their best players to you.

Build a midfield of your choice with the best CURRENT midfielders (in your opinion) of the world.

Lets get it on. Ill wait your responses.
If we are talking about a 4 man midfield, I will take Payet, Rakitic, Modric, and De Bruyne

I'll let the coach figure out how to play them, but I need a combination of skill, passing, defensive awareness, and tireless running in my midfield, and I think I might have accomplished it with these 4.

Honorable mentions to Koke and Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)