Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol:

In all seriousness, how weird is Hart's transfer to Torino? I assume City are still going to pay his wages.. Also, I can't even begin to understand City fans. I know it's Hart and I know he sucks in many ways. But he was an icon for City for years. And now this new coach steps in and first things he does is get rid of him like he's nobody? How do you accept that as a fan?
man city has fans?

- - - Updated - - -

Ivan Caveleiro from Monaco to Wolverfuckinghampton :lol:
wolves are stinking rich now the chinese bought them out, shame they have such a shit manager in zenga

- - - Updated - - -

OMG this guy IMO is the most overrate player in the history of football. This guy is like a teenager, u never know if he's gonna be focus and being a real player or crying in the ccórne, every time Justin and Selena broke up, in the middle of a game
40 fucking mill.... God I swear I feel like we get robbed when we come to selling our players sometimes

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
David Luiz is actually a lot better then you give him credit for. Occasional erratic decisions but most of the time he is very good. It's bizzare PSG would sell him, he has been mostly fantastic for them in tandem with Thiago.

Chelsea is funny tho, they sold Matic and bought him back, now with Luiz too it seems.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
[video=twitter;770717437708922880]https://twitter.com/UberCheIseaFC/status/770717437708922880[/video]
Hahahhaa that's exactly how I remember him in last WC

- - - Updated - - -

David Luiz, when focussed and helped by a decent coach, is an absolute WC defender who is a threat in the air and even scores from FK's. He's criminally underrated.
Agree but he changes so fast from that to the worst player in the world in a couple of minutes.... If he wasn't such a religious person I would even think he sometimes does It on purpose cuz it's just too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)