Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
reports say Bayern sign Gnabry and loan him to Bremen. @Fred

not that i rate him, but why sell him now? he played a pretty good olympia. my guess would be he want's to leave? :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Marty, can we please be able to open Twitter links in tapatalk? Or is it something that's out of your hand?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

In all seriousness, how weird is Hart's transfer to Torino? I assume City are still going to pay his wages.. Also, I can't even begin to understand City fans. I know it's Hart and I know he sucks in many ways. But he was an icon for City for years. And now this new coach steps in and first things he does is get rid of him like he's nobody? How do you accept that as a fan?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I wonder if he will do well.

I think Inter is by far the worst club when it comes to developing young players. They managed to destroy pretty much every single talent they had over the past 10-15 years.

:lol:

In all seriousness, how weird is Hart's transfer to Torino? I assume City are still going to pay his wages.. Also, I can't even begin to understand City fans. I know it's Hart and I know he sucks in many ways. But he was an icon for City for years. And now this new coach steps in and first things he does is get rid of him like he's nobody? How do you accept that as a fan?
It's weird as hell. When I was reading Italian sites that pop up on Facebook I had to click 2-3 times to check if I read it correctly. I was totally WTF for a couple of minutes. You know what's even worse? He might be meh for top clubs but he's not even a bad GK.

As for the second part I disagree. It's modern football. People are getting to max out their squad. If you're pulling a team down then you're getting out. Icon? I wouldn't say he earned that title. But after seeing how a big player like Raul left Madrid (and even how Del Piero left Turin) I can safely say how there's no such thing as an icon at this point. There are two things 1) providing value to the team 2) being a huge name to boost marketing (Ronaldo, Messi and others). If you don't fill such category you're pretty much on your way out.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
But after seeing how a big player like Raul left Madrid (and even how Del Piero left Turin).
Both of them left at what you would call an acceptable close to mid 30 age but hart is bizarre move when you consider his at his peak age of 29. Of course its a just a loan, but I cant think of many examples where something like this occurred.

- - - Updated - - -

Leicester are going all in on the strikers.
All on sporting as well. Like they are mastering how to beat porto in their CL group.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Both of them left at what you would call an acceptable close to mid 30 age but hart is bizarre move when you consider his at his peak age of 29. Of course its a just a loan, but I cant think of many examples where something like this occurred.
Peak of his age for some lesser team, yeah. But not for a team that wants to compete for the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)