Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So how good is Gabbiadini ??
I really like him, but can't decide whether he will do well in the PL. He'd probably be best (other than Italy) somewhere like Germany, where there are open attacking spaces but not quite the same million mph football. Really cracking shot on him, but needs to used in a more withdrawn role to utilise it.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I really like him, but can't decide whether he will do well in the PL. He'd probably be best (other than Italy) somewhere like Germany, where there are open attacking spaces but not quite the same million mph football. Really cracking shot on him, but needs to used in a more withdrawn role to utilise it.
Nice one.

I have no idea how Koeman plans to use him, Lukaku will play almost every game, so unless we change to playing 2 strikers, Gab may be back-up or play in one of the 3 positions behind Rom.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Serie A is soo fucking with Chelsea and Conte :lol: 60m for Koulibaly, Romagnoli not for sale, Bonucci&Chiellini not for sale, 25m for almost nobody Alonso, it's the worst summer ever for defender shopping in Serie A

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So RB Leipzig surprisingly won the race for "the Scottish Bale", Nottingham Forest winger Oliver Burke. He does have that great power and physique the same as Bale, although he is right-footed, and it's not like Bale's left.

Germany will suit him. The fee, talent and age kind of reminds me of when Inter signed Robbie Keane from Coventry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)