Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I truly believe that in 10-20 years, China will not be a single country but instead several countries more in line with their historical boundaries and ethnical differences similar to before WW2.
:rofl: not gonna happen, chinese culture isn't as atupid as western ones who adore anarchy in freedom's disguise so much.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
West Ham signs Gokhan Tore on season loan with option to buy. After Feghouli and Nordtveit and possibly now Bacca. Not bad.
Feghouli is indeed a pretty good catch. I see him doing really well in West Ham, he's exactly what they've been missing last season, that vital link between their midfield and offensive lines.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I believe some Chinese club will have one of the strongest teams in ~10 years time. Judging by their economy I think it's only a matter of time before they start investing heavily in football.
Breaking Europe's monopoly over football is extremely difficult. This is a generational game with a heavy emphasis on loyalty. Its near to impossible for them to overcome Europe. The US has been trying their best for years and they are nowhere near Europe still.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I truly believe that in 10-20 years, China will not be a single country but instead several countries more in line with their historical boundaries and ethnical differences similar to before WW2.
I think it's more likely that will happen to the States rather then China imo.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
This Mercato has got to be by far the most inflated one. All this keeping in mind the Pound Sterling demise, just imagine if the pound's buying power was the same from two months ago.

The EPL would have literally raided the rest of Europe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Now that Giacch is going to Napoli, it means the Pereyra deal is Off?.

I find that Pererya and Giachh would give Napoli a so neede deptjh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)