Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Some players will turn out later in a good player. Look at Vardy and Pelle ... Lapadula can do the same. I like his qualities as striker as i saw from the summaries/video's. He can become a good couple with Vazquez. I will sell Bacca for over 25+m btw, he doesn't suit the system and I don't know if he will suit in Giampoalo's system. We will see, but for Serie A the best will be to see them next year in top 5.

Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Inter & Milan in the top 5 would be the best for the Serie A. Big names and clubs who can get some points in Europe. Fiorentina in a Everton-role fighting for 6-7th spot.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Some players will turn out later in a good player. Look at Vardy and Pelle ... Lapadula can do the same. I like his qualities as striker as i saw from the summaries/video's. He can become a good couple with Vazquez. I will sell Bacca for over 25+m btw, he doesn't suit the system and I don't know if he will suit in Giampoalo's system. We will see, but for Serie A the best will be to see them next year in top 5.

Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Inter & Milan in the top 5 would be the best for the Serie A. Big names and clubs who can get some points in Europe. Fiorentina in a Everton-role fighting for 6-7th spot.
Selling Bacca would be a mistake. He is the only reliable player in attack that they have. They should play to his strengths rather than bring in Lapadula to lead the attack

Apr 9, 2015
Selling Bacca would be a mistake. He is the only reliable player in attack that they have. They should play to his strengths rather than bring in Lapadula to lead the attack
He is their best player, but they can strenghten their midfield with the 25 million from Bacca and he is already 30. Milan need at first a stability in their team. And that begins in the midfield en defense imo, but let's see how i turn out. I think they won't sell him because he was their best player last year. The only problem is he can't work well with the other strikers he had. The only click he had was with Bonaventura.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
L'Equipe: West Ham have launched a whopping bid of €52m for Lyon forward Alexander Lacazette
Get used to this shit :lol:
With the new EPL money, small shitty teams that nobody wants to play for will inflate the market. That's what happens when you're a shit of a club nobody wants to play for but you have so much money.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The voice of meelan channel and his new meelan formation:

Donnarumma, Clyne, Romagnoli, Vertonghen, Rose, Witsel, Modric ,Erikssen, Rabiot, Ben Arfa e Bacca. Coach Emery.

:rofl:
English NT players going to Milan, let alone Italy...lol

- - - Updated - - -

@Nostradamus, any truth in the rumours of Mhikitaryan to united? So far they have lost Gundongan and Hummel.
Raiola already confirmed that United is his dream club (his boyhood hero was Jesper Blomqvist), so it'll happen either this year or FA next.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm telling ya Andrea and Johnny boy, buy an English club.
Coventry City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)