Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Emery is official soon, Blanc is resigning in few days. The player to PSG makes sense, they badly need midfielder like him, and he was great in France before Sevilla.

But seriously, how the heck cant you negotiate with Sevilla without needing to overpay? He is 25-30m level player, real quality, but dont need to throw away extra money just because you have it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Two things.
You can imagine what a Roma fan feel when read 45-krychowiak and their 32-pjanic
After 80m-Sanchez and 45m-krycho we need to settle a new tag for pogs. 200m if you wanna start to talk with us

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Two things.
You can imagine what a Roma fan feel when read 45-krychowiak and their 32-pjanic
After 80m-Sanchez and 45m-krycho we need to settle a new tag for pogs. 200m if you wanna start to talk with us
We should certainly give it a shot, its ridiculous how high these price tags are and realistically Pogba is 4 times the player krycho is and twice the sanchez (especially in marketing terms). We need to be less emotive and see it as we are selling a brand and not a player, we should then use the media to talk about how city, utd and psg have come up with enquiries and offers as well, even if they havent. We need people like Pinto Da Costa or Antero Henrique from porto to get the best out of selling.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Leicester City ready to spend £30m on Watford captain Troy Deeney

lolwat
that is how things will go, epl will go into super inflation with its new tv money.
shit teams have a lot of money to spend but not enough stars to spend them on since no decent player would want to play for Burnley so they will spend it on some no name brits.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Apparently Vazquez is about to sign for West Bromwich Albion... Freaking WBA.
It would be a shame to see him go to a shitty EPL side. I was hoping he would join a Milan or Fiorentina (no I wouldn't mind Juve's rivals buying a decent player or two). He's too cruisy and technical for the EPL. Perfect for Calcio though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It would be a shame to see him go to a shitty EPL side. I was hoping he would join a Milan or Fiorentina (no I wouldn't mind Juve's rivals buying a decent player or two). He's too cruisy and technical for the EPL. Perfect for Calcio though.
this. way too slow for EPL standards. wouldn't surprise me if he was gonna flop hard.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's done well among the chaos in Palermo for so long. It would be interesting to see him in a competitive squad under one manager for an entire season. Can't understand why a better Serie A side hasn't made an attempt on him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's done well among the chaos in Palermo for so long. It would be interesting to see him in a competitive squad under one manager for an entire season. Can't understand why a better Serie A side hasn't made an attempt on him.
he seemed to be milan bound a couple of weeks ago. no surprise though that wba have more $$$ and a more attractive project than shitty milan and their senile leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)