Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think so.

Not that they wouldn't be able to afford it but I believe they'd go after someone more proven. Maybe someone like Aguero.

IMO he's a great player but I don't think he'd fit Barca.
Replace a 24 yr old with a huge marketing appeal with 28 yr old injury prone Agüero? I doubt it.

Griezmann is probably the hottest market prospect right now in terms of strikers.Dybala isnt that proven yet at elite level and we sure wont sell him after just 1 yr.

I agree about the doubts about him(Griezmann) fitting into Barca's system though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;744542067326599168]https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/744542067326599168[/video]

:rofl:

Getting dicked around by the Vardy's of this world :touched:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
To be honest imagining Morata in an Arsenal jersey seems like a good fit. He'd do well in England. At least as well as one can do at Arsenal.

If he leaves then I hope we find a replacement with his kind of pace. Losing him and Cuadrado in the same window is bad news.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He always reminded me of Marlon King, similar type of player, just liked to slap guys around rather than women. For one to end up as a £25m PL striker still seems funny to me, he was never anything special, but he's very effective now in a partnership. Actually the perfect kind of player for Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)