no more Serie A on SCV? (3 Viewers)

kaltz

Mar 17, 2003
Anybody read today's New Paper (2 Sep)? They gave an entire spread to the "public outcry" over SCV not broadcasting the England World Cup qualifier live! Please! :rolleyes:

BUT... here's what's in it for us. :D

Since The New Paper seems to be in the mood to bash SCV, just jump on the bandwagon and email them about our Serie A coverage problem! Like I told them, if they could provide a spread over the lack of a broadcast for ONE game, why can't they help us out and provide one measly little page for the lack of a broadcast of an ENTIRE LEAGUE?

Do it! Email [email protected] and get The New Paper to take up this story!

------------------------------------

Also, the Straits Times is launching an online forum tomorrow - http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/forum - where they will be publishing 20 more letters on top of the dozen they print in the actual paper every day, so again I say, email them and let us be heard!

Repost: Please email [email protected] (within 500 words) and include your full name as it appears in your IC, your address and a telephone contact number.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Exactly! Those brats don't get an England/EPL match for one week and the papers are full of it...we're facing the possibility of an entire season without Serie A and nobody gives a damn fuck. :down::fero:

kaltz

Mar 17, 2003
Finally, they covered our story in today's (4 Sep) New Paper!!!!

I'm still not too pleased with StarHub's pathetic little excuses :rolleyes: but hey, at least they've had to face up to this publicly and now, we'll just keep bugging them until they can't take it anymore and HAVE to succumb to pressure like they did with that dumb England game!!! :stuckup:

Keep up the great work, guys! :thumb:

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Didn't they show Juve - Chievo on cable? Why show one game and cancel the others?

Anyway you guys can always get streams online to catch Serie A. Managed to get Scotland vs Italy last night. On a 1.5mbps connection, and it wasn't laggy at all. Smooth stream. So if Starhub wanna be pricks and show Serie A, can always cancel and watch for free lor ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaltz ] ++
Finally, they covered our story in today's (4 Sep) New Paper!!!!

I'm still not too pleased with StarHub's pathetic little excuses :rolleyes: but hey, at least they've had to face up to this publicly and now, we'll just keep bugging them until they can't take it anymore and HAVE to succumb to pressure like they did with that dumb England game!!! :stuckup:

Keep up the great work, guys! :thumb:
Yes indeed :)

I still don't think we'll be getting Serie A anytime soon though. :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I got a reply in through email...basically the same crap.Please be patient, raising prices, we appreciate your understanding etc etc.

Just give us Serie A and be done with it. :down:

We're not giving up until they do :strong:

kaltz

Mar 17, 2003
161 signatures and counting! Send the link to everyone you know - spread the word! As soon as we hit about 200 - 300, we're sending this to Starhub! :thumb:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
We don't want to stop pressing them just because Starhub claimed they're negotiating for the rights...if we're going to get Serie A we have to push them into doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)