No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (10 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
And I would say fuck you for thinking someone is a dumbass because they have a different opinion. I prefer the Prem which is entertaining. You like Serie A and use the term 'tactical' as a synonum for boring.
we shall leave it at that, I'll let you think what you want. all I care much about is the busy summer for Juve.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
03/04: 23 goals in serie a
04/05: 24 goals in serie a
05/06: 17 goals in serie a

Even this season, where he is having a bad season, he is still Milan's top scorer in serie a with 12 goals, despite being rotated all the time with Inzaghi. Not to mention Milan's tactics have changed all season, with the first half of the season Ancelotti fielding Inzaghi and Gila upfront, which shouldn't come as a suprise if neither score.

Gila has been a Juventus fan since childhood, and with Del Piero, I think they would make a very good partnership. He is still only 25 as well, yet has something like 90 goals to his name already.

As for the prem, I hope its Gilberto Silva.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Stuart, your signature is one of the most stupid things I have read recently.
It's damn true. All throughout the season everyone was complaining about Deschamps' tactics and substitutions. He leaves and now he's the second coming. Deny it and you're officially dead to me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It's damn true. All throughout the season everyone was complaining about Deschamps' tactics and substitutions. He leaves and now he's the second coming. Deny it and you're officially dead to me.
Not everybody did and besides not even his biggest fans can still consider it a huge betrayal. Though I agree he did take too much shit throughout the season.

I was talking about the removed part of your signature mainly though. The Del Piero is bigger than juventus and Zalayeta is better than Iaquinta and Gilardino one.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not everybody did and besides not even his biggest fans can still consider it a huge betrayal. Though I agree he did take too much shit throughout the season.

I was talking about the removed part of your signature mainly though. The Del Piero is bigger than juventus and Zalayeta is better than Iaquinta and Gilardino one.
You're lucky, you saved yourself.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Everyone? that's what I call over-generalization.. :faq1:

Most of the bashers were the same bashers that frequently bashed Capello, and who frequently will bash the next manager (whoever it is). That's the typical my friend.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Everyone? that's what I call over-generalization.. :faq1:

Most of the bashers were the same bashers that frequently bashed Capello, and who frequently will bash the next manager (whoever it is). That's the typical my friend.
You get what I'm saying. A lot of the people who were inserting fingers in Deschamps' ass are the same people bitching about him leaving now. It's retarded.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Guilty as charged! I'm impulsive and I found DD's cautious approach as frustrating as when Juve lose points. There was also a personality clash between him and Bojinov that I felt he should have risen above. However, looking at it over the course of the whole season, I admit that DD has done well.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus After Gilardino - Report

With David Trezeguet supposedly on the verge of quitting Juve, the club’s management is now seeking for an adequate replacement for the French forward.

Juventus were initially interested in signing Ajax hitman Klaas Jan Huntelaar. However, the latter has recently denied rumours of a move and revealed his desire to stay with Ajax for another year.

Since, the new name that has appeared on Juventus’ shopping list is that of Alberto Gilardino.

The AC Milan forward has warned the Rossoneri management that he wants to be guaranteed of a regular starting spot. In case Milan fail to confirm that, a move to Juve would appeal to the striker, claims the report.

However, Juventus are wary of over-spending on strikers.

The Turin based club would have to spend around 20 million euros in order to net Gilardino, whereas they have 8 million euros ready to net Iaquinta.

The priority is to invest money in defenders and quality midfielders first.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=314300

i would buy him but still 20mln...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You get what I'm saying. A lot of the people who were inserting fingers in Deschamps' ass are the same people bitching about him leaving now. It's retarded.
It is true some members are like that, just love to complain for the sake of it. But trust me there are a lot of Members (including me) here who supported Deschamps from day one till now.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Fiorentina striker Luca Toni has officially ended his spell with the Tuscan outfit, confirmed the club this afternoon.

does that mean hes free?if yes we should definately get him,hes 30years old but if hes for free its a bloody bargain
and yes i know that he is very strongly linked to bayern munich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)