Nicolas Anelka (8 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The same way that Amin al-Husseini rocked?
I'm sure you'never seen any of his sketchs, nor do you understand french, He made fun of muslims, blacks and yet the first time he made fun of the jews he saw hell, banned from performing in france biggest theaters, attacked by every media outlet.. I tought you europeans preach freedom of speech, it's ok to make fun of muslims, the prophets, anything out there but don't you try make fun of the jews or the holocaust because they are victims. Guess what there are people that suffered more than them " blacks " throughout history and they don't complain.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Listen, Im not even in that camp. It is wrong that he got targetted like that, but that hardly makes it ok that he has exploded into anti-semitism afterwards.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Such an overrated player. I remember when Fener signed this guy, the damn Fener sided Turkish media acted like he was Pele or Maradona. At the same time we signed Ribery and they said "Gala transferred Anelka's giveaway" :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Samedi passé, Nicolas Anelka a fait « une quenelle » après avoir marqué un but en championnat d’Angleterre, provoquant la colère de la ministre française des Sports comme la possibilité d’une sévère sanction à son encontre. Votre réaction ?

D. : Avant cela, il y a eu Jean-Marie Bigard qui a fait une quenelle. Dans un moment où il ne faut pas en faire. Ça m’a touché parce que, comme moi, c’est un laborieux, un agriculteur de l’humour. Mais cela faisait des années que j’attendais notre «Mohammed Ali français ». Le voilà : il s’appelle Nicolas Anelka … Il a dit qu’il avait fait cela par amitié à mon égard. Or, pour moi, Nicolas n’est pas un ami : c’est un frère ! Ce panache est aussi lié à son histoire antillaise. Ses arrières grands-parents doivent être très fiers de lui. Faire ce geste, en ce moment très précis, c’est tout simplement héroïque. Nicolas a toujours été un nègre marron et il a rendu leur fierté à ses ancêtres. C’est notre champion !

not sure if serious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)