Nicolas Anelka (1 Viewer)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Because Bendtner was serving such a vital role before his injury?
He was starting to get playing time before his injury, and that was when all of Matri, Vucinic, Quag and Giovinco was fit.

If one of those four went injuried - We'd only have three players in three tournaments that time.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't get why people have home insurance.

Complete waste of money if your house doesn't burn down.
Couldn't have said it better.

Look at Inter, they tried to signed John fucking Carew when their players was injured.

Anelka means security, God forbid something awful happens, he can step in.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Don't think he's been fairly treated by Conte, there are several games we've had against the likes of Siena and the 2nd leg against Celtic where he should have definitely played.

I genuinely thought that he would be very useful against sides that we struggle to break down and we need that bit extra of class, individual skill and experience that the lesser sides that often set up defensively to try and break down Juve wouldn't be able to handle. But maybe Conte doesn't think of him in that way? Arguably though we've only had one of those types of games since he's joined and that was against Catania.

Didn't see the Roma game but read that quite a few people on here said he played well, on paper I believe he would be first choice alongside Vucinic but that doesn't look like happening.

Inter away on Saturday would be the perfect game to play him in and I think if he's got any future here he'll play, if not then it could be very telling think it's a real shame though not to use his experience and skill whilst we can.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Don't think he's been fairly treated by Conte, there are several games we've had against the likes of Siena and the 2nd leg against Celtic where he should have definitely played.

I genuinely thought that he would be very useful against sides that we struggle to break down and we need that bit extra of class, individual skill and experience that the lesser sides that often set up defensively to try and break down Juve wouldn't be able to handle. But maybe Conte doesn't think of him in that way? Arguably though we've only had one of those types of games since he's joined and that was against Catania.

Didn't see the Roma game but read that quite a few people on here said he played well, on paper I believe he would be first choice alongside Vucinic but that doesn't look like happening.

Inter away on Saturday would be the perfect game to play him in and I think if he's got any future here he'll play, if not then it could be very telling think it's a real shame though not to use his experience and skill whilst we can.
He's been injured also

Jul 20, 2012

On Paper giovinco is our best striker and Anelka was brought here for only the 6 months that is all and too be honest i really dont care that he doesnt get playing time. It was dumb for Juve to even bring him

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That apart, how can he be frustrated at lack of playing time? He's coming from fucking China, and isn't even up to speed to be in a position to call this. And if Conte even were to play him in the dead games or where we were comfortable, what message would he be sending to players like Quag and Matri who have been with the team and give it their all and wait for every chance that comes their way? It would just be wrong. Like he maintains a hierarchy with his starters he needs to do the same with his subs, especially someone like Anelka who has done nothing to warrant a starting cap, apart from having a reputation that's lost some of its shine for a while now. Quite clearly, he can bitch and moan all he was but he's only headed one way in his career. And that is east. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)