Nicolas Anelka (3 Viewers)

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
"I'd like to finish my career in Turin," the 34-year-old told the Corriere dello Sport.

“But what I would like the most is to win the Champions League and Serie A double."

Anelka has been used sparingly since moving to Italy, but coach Antonio Conte insists that he is an integral part of the squad.

“Nicolas is part of a group of strikers who, in the league and Champions League, will have to give me his contribution when it is called into question.”

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nicolas Anelka is reportedly frustrated with the lack of playing time at Juventus and could leave before the end of the season.

The striker arrived from Shanghai Shenhua as a stop-gap solution when Nicklas Bendtner was ruled out for three months by a thigh injury.

However, he has barely featured for the Bianconeri, managing a grand total of two appearances with 35 minutes of football.

According to French media Le10Sport, Anelka has become increasingly irritated by the situation and has demanded more playing time.

The 34-year-old could even quit Juve before his contract expires in June

Dec 31, 2008
Nicolas Anelka is reportedly frustrated with the lack of playing time at Juventus and could leave before the end of the season.

The striker arrived from Shanghai Shenhua as a stop-gap solution when Nicklas Bendtner was ruled out for three months by a thigh injury.

However, he has barely featured for the Bianconeri, managing a grand total of two appearances with 35 minutes of football.

According to French media Le10Sport, Anelka has become increasingly irritated by the situation and has demanded more playing time.

The 34-year-old could even quit Juve before his contract expires in June
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)