Nicolas Anelka (1 Viewer)

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Arsenal is just one from his 9 previous clubs and we still have a half of championship ahead with all of our strikers out of form(Beltrame doesn-t count). We lost 7 pts in the last 3 encounters with very small teams, but hey! Conte says we are not in crisis...so i guess Anelka is brought here not to make such a great miracle but to impulse our awful attack

Mar 30, 2006
goddamnit, he's just another Vucinic... another non-clutch, wasteful striker.
Thats kinda harsh imo. He won the EPL golden boot in 2008-2009 season and has scored goals throughout his career (maybe he is not motivated in China). I think he can score goals as long as he is the go to guy but when he is played on the flank or in support of someone his goal tally falls off. But here he will be the center forward so he should score goals and do a good job for us upfront.

I think he will add a decisiveness to our attack but it might take him a few games to get into shape and figure out his teammates. I hope he stayed in shape while on vacation so he can make an immediate impact.

vikwest

JUVENTINO
Jan 2, 2013
The French forward underwent a series of tests yesterday at Turin’s Istituto di Medicina dello Sport and will conduct further assessments this morning at the city’s Clinica Fornaca di Sessant.
Did he somehow fail his medical yesterday and he is being further assessed today? hahah my dream may come true - Anelka failing the medical. Or am I interpreting this wrong :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Now that I call back Anelka's history I agree with Klin that him and Matri are the most suitable to partner each other in a 2-man forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)