Nicolas Anelka (7 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He also sent me one.
So not only does he abuse one of the best posters on this forum till the point where he leaves, but he's being an insensitive bastard towards the rest of us. Sounds like sexual frustration to me

- - - Updated - - -

don't deny it, you were asking for it
and you told me to fuck off so don't cry about it
I asked for what? I asked to be called a 'faggot' ? That's insensitive towards homosexuals everywhere, el virginovich.

he told you to fuck off because we all like Nico infinitely more than we like you. Perhaps if you leave for good this time, he will come back and the forum will be a better place.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So not only does he abuse one of the best posters on this forum till the point where he leaves, but he's being an insensitive bastard towards the rest of us. Sounds like sexual frustration to me
are you blind? nico had a bet with mirko which he lost there for he left for it, that is is own fault, don't even try and lay this shit on me

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Badass :tup: You're winning a war against countless enemies.

I see you eliminated one enemy already (and nice touch making Mirko responsible for Nikita leaving the forum). It's just a matter of time until Nzoric leaves the forum in tears.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Why is Badass saying I was the reason that Nicholas left the forum? I am just a lowly poster with 300 posts. :shifty:

Anyway, Anelka for Bendtner is an improvement but an irrelevant at that. Lopez would have been much better.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
guys be nice to each other and ask nick back.

if you ignore his "x will sign for y at time z" posts, and only read his reports and other posts, he's quite a good poster imo

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The more I think about it, the more I am liking this transfer.

Cheap, experienced, 6 months contract, no problem scoring...

:tup:

2ndIINone

Jan 26, 2013
marotta is only saying the obvious ofcourse Anelka is not in peak condition he hasnt played a game for ages now..give him 1-2 weeks a few minutes here and there to get back to match fitness

Anelka has never been one to let himself go so i dont expect him to be in bad shape he's just not match fit i think that's what he meant by that

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
In a few weeks' time, you will all be sucking my dilzik and praising Anelka. Awesome signing, Marrotta has proved his doubters wrong in the attacking department already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)