Nicola Legrottaglie (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cannavaro has picked up his game in 2010? What, you mean the Cannavaro that led us to that glorious 3-0 home defeat against Milan?

The guy has sucked, just like he did before the turn of the new year.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Cannavaro has picked up his game in 2010? What, you mean the Cannavaro that led us to that glorious 3-0 home defeat against Milan?

The guy has sucked, just like he did before the turn of the new year.
And what exactly did Cannavaro do wrong in the 0-3-defeat?

Gazzetta gave him a 6 out of 10 for all the three matches he has played this year. There aren't many Juve-players who can say the same.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Gazzetta gave him a 6 out of 10 for all the three matches he has played this year. There aren't many Juve-players who can say the same.
According to my source, he got a 5,5 in Gazzetta for the Chievo match.

His average rating (based on all 3 sports papers) hasn't been higher than 5,67 in the games we played this year.

For those who care: Legro's average rating has been higher in the games we played this year.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tonight we saw Lego's good side, but before we start singing the praises he will probably flop this weekend against Siena. His inconsistency prevents him from being a top player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know about that, I remember earlier in the season he gave a brilliant performance away to Bayern and a few days later had an atrocious game in Serie A against weaker opposition(can't remember who).

I felt that summed up his time at Juve as he can play fantastic in big CL matches yet lose his head completely in small games. Hopefully as the team improves so will his consistency.

I was surprised that him and Canna played well together tonight because in the past that partnership has looked shaky for Juve and the NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)