Nicola Legrottaglie (8 Viewers)

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Legrottaglie: “I knew how good Del Neri is”

Atalanta surprised many with its impressive performance at the Olimpico; but not those who really know the man most responsible for the good season of the Bergamo club. Among them, especially Nicola Legrottaglie, who was one of Del Neri's favourites in the miracle years at Chievo. The defender explained as much after the game.

These are his words to Juventus Channel: “I've been warning my team mates all week that it was going to be hard. I know how good Del Neri is; I know his attention to detail and how hard it is to play against his teams. Their forward line up is among the ones that tested us the most, but we managed to be aggressive and determined at the back as needed. Now we must continue like this, maybe trying to win more matches away from home. We're missing the points lost at Parma and Fiorentina, with those points we'd be closer to Inter Milan”.

from Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Legrottaglie: “I knew how good Del Neri is”

Atalanta surprised many with its impressive performance at the Olimpico; but not those who really know the man most responsible for the good season of the Bergamo club. Among them, especially Nicola Legrottaglie, who was one of Del Neri's favourites in the miracle years at Chievo. The defender explained as much after the game.

These are his words to Juventus Channel: “I've been warning my team mates all week that it was going to be hard. I know how good Del Neri is; I know his attention to detail and how hard it is to play against his teams. Their forward line up is among the ones that tested us the most, but we managed to be aggressive and determined at the back as needed. Now we must continue like this, maybe trying to win more matches away from home. We're missing the points lost at Parma and Fiorentina, with those points we'd be closer to Inter Milan”.

from Juventus.com
Consider that the next time before you decide to jump like a clown!

Jul 5, 2005
Legrottaglie Happy With Win, Eyes Azzurri Call

Nicola Legrottaglie spoke about the 3-2 victory over Lazio and his hopes of being called up to the Italian national team.

Sky Italia caught up with the Juventus defender following the win against Lazio at the Stadio Olimpico that sent the Bianconeri level with Roma in second place.

“First and foremost our main concern was picking up three points which we did tonight so we need to be positive,” he said.

“There were times in the match when we had a lapse of concentration and made some mistakes.

"Lazio played well tonight but we still deserved to win the match.”

Considered a bust in his first season at Juventus, Legrottaglie has been a rock at the back for the Bianconeri defence, and some pundits have clamored for his inclusion in the Italian national team.

“I think that would be the pinnacle of my career,” the defender stated.

"I will always want to play for the national team and it has been a dream of mine for a long time.”

Max De Luca

GOAL.COM

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
thats what i call speedy reporting.

at least he was honest about the lapses in concentration...and hopefully he'd be a lot better in the game come sunday.

:rulz:

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
I dont know with what face Legro(fatalie) wants to play in the azurri
he is the most mistake prone cb i have seen in my life surely he belongs to serie b

maybe he could play with the azurri against faroe islands or something?

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
First check out the games, afterwards you can open your mouth. Legro is a rock in our defence. Offcourse he still makes a few mistakes, but so does the almighty Fabio Cannavaro. But I do agree with the fact that he will never be a azzurri-player.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I dont know with what face Legro(fatalie) wants to play in the azurri
he is the most mistake prone cb i have seen in my life surely he belongs to serie b

maybe he could play with the azurri against faroe islands or something?
Oh great, another :vinny:

:p

May 22, 2007
First check out the games, afterwards you can open your mouth. Legro is a rock in our defence. Offcourse he still makes a few mistakes, but so does the almighty Fabio Cannavaro. But I do agree with the fact that he will never be a azzurri-player.
Totally agree. After his injuries I think he has been very impressive in his return to the first team. The mistakes he has made have lost us maybe 1 goal, but id rather him then other options we have. He has a minimal chance of Azzurri with the options available ahead of him, but he is living high. I say let him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)