Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats right.

If the player has injury background, it means a pass. Even if he is the second coming of Zidane
Pass pass pass pass

pass or Juve medical for life and you all know it too well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Thats right.

If the player has injury background, it means a pass. Even if he is the second coming of Zidane
Pass pass pass pass

pass or Juve medical for life and you all know it too well.
pretty much. in fact we recently experienced a talented youngster being ruined by injuries. how can people forget Pjaca so soon.

avoid this damaged goods.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
He'll be back in time to play for a couple months again this season and hopefully be ready for the Euros.

It doesn't sound good for him with two ACLs in such a short period, but something is not right over there at Roma. Not exaggerating they've had like 10 ACL and meniscus tears over there in past few years. Can't be just the players right?

Emerson, Strootman (2x), Florenzi (2x), Bouah, Calafiori, Zaniolo (2x), Karsdorp, Capradossi, Dodo, Rudiger, Luca Pellegrini, Mario Rui, Destro, Iturbe & Tumminello all had major knee injuries fucking hell
I read somewhere that it is the condition of their playing field. Many injuries of other teams players happened on Olimpico in Rome.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The risk. There is always a risk buying a player because they can always get injured. But the risk is higher with a player that has JUST recovered from a major knee injury.
Ah, well he is a wc talent, he'd cost much more without injury. Also, Nicola is young and strong, he recovered fairly quickly. But looks like the poor kid is cursed, different leg in a meaningless game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah, well he is a wc talent, he'd cost much more without injury. Also, Nicola is young and strong, he recovered fairly quickly. But looks like the poor kid is cursed, different leg in a meaningless game.
True, he would have but I think we looked at it as an opportunity to get a great talent like that on a discount. Imagine we signed him for 50-60m and his OTHER knee cracked. That would have SUCKED.

Roma are probably thinking they should have entertained offers earlier...

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
True, he would have but I think we looked at it as an opportunity to get a great talent like that on a discount. Imagine we signed him for 50-60m and his OTHER knee cracked. That would have SUCKED.

Roma are probably thinking they should have entertained offers earlier...
Yep, that would've sucked big time. That's why we need to go for him right now;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep, that would've sucked big time. That's why we need to go for him right now;)
sure, sign him for like 10-15m I wouldn't care about that.

It's weird though. Every time I see Chiellini & Demiral play now...every single turn they make in the game I cringe because I'm waiting for it to happen again. I think its all in my head, probably.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's weird though. Every time I see Chiellini & Demiral play now...every single turn they make in the game I cringe because I'm waiting for it to happen again. I think its all in my head, probably.
recurring injuries are a real thing, so no, it's not only in your head. same for costa, every time someone tackles him or he does a sprint, i already see an other stagione finita headline on tuttojuve. and to make things worse, chiellini and demiral won't hit the books too hard, but costa with his yearly cost of ~21m is our 4th expensive player, and for that, he contributes very little. now, imagine the same for someone like zaniolo, costing 60m and having a 4-5m yearly salary, and breaking ligaments left and right.

i also wanted zaniolo here very badly, i admire his talent, and i admit that i downplayed the risks. the club and the whole industry being broke isn't funny, at least we didn't splash our budget on an other andrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)