Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What is that Friedkin? I can hardly think of an American consortium splashing cash left and right. More scrooges come to mind like Comisso, Pallotta, Glazers and Elliot.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Google: Zaniolo Juventino, and you’ll find some Facebook posts of him in 2013 or so. He’s definitely a Juventino, but with the new owner I think this deal will be difficult to realize this year.
We probably dont have a chance now but it would be nice to see a Juve fan becomes a symbol for our club. Zaniolo can be that. To me he is going to the path of Totti and the question is - Can we make him our own Totti or Roma going to have a new Totti..

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
Not this year for sure, new owner will not let it happen. But they have no CL next season, and if they fail to make CL again, he will push for transfer. Such a great talents always want big stage and big competitons. Him being Juventino is also our advantage.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
IMO Zaniolo should be a priority signing for us this summer. I don't remember the last time there was some Italian player with his characteristics. The way he utilizes strength & technique is incredible. And not just Italians, but looking at players generally, I'd say it's incredible how he stands out. He'd be by far the best capture if we get our hands on him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
IMO Zaniolo should be a priority signing for us this summer. I don't remember the last time there was some Italian player with his characteristics. The way he utilizes strength & technique is incredible. And not just Italians, but looking at players generally, I'd say it's incredible how he stands out. He'd be by far the best capture if we get our hands on him.
No doubt.
But with the new Roma ownership i can't see them letting him go this summer...unless we put some crazy offer on the table.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No doubt.
But with the new Roma ownership i can't see them letting him go this summer...unless we put some crazy offer on the table.
Meh. New ownership doesn't have to mean much. Due to financial fair play I think Roma needs to sell players in order to buy new guys.

I might be wrong, dunno, but they need new blood too and Zaniolo would surely pump some decent numbers.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Meh. New ownership doesn't have to mean much. Due to financial fair play I think Roma needs to sell players in order to buy new guys.

I might be wrong, dunno, but they need new blood too and Zaniolo would surely pump some decent numbers.
Sure,they need money.
But from i read they looking to sell Under,Kluivert,Dzeko maybe and etc, in order to keep Zanilo for one more year and sell big next summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope there is some chance for him (include Berrnardeschi and Rugani if they want them) but we should do whatever possible to improve our really poor midfield

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If he really wants out and has CL ambitions and wants to be part of the rebuilding of the biggest club in Serie A then he will let roma know. Staying at roma right now doesn't scream ambitious player to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)