Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just came here to say the same thing (not for the first time). A tall AM with close control who seems to run faster with the ball than without it.

He's a potentially special player as long as fitness and mentality allow it. God knows how much he would cost.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Just came here to say the same thing (not for the first time). A tall AM with close control who seems to run faster with the ball than without it.

He's a potentially special player as long as fitness and mentality allow it. God knows how much he would cost.
If we want to make an expensive investment then Zaniolo is it. He clearly has a special football talent, has dominated our league, is Italian which means long term service. We need to take a play from the Bayern playbook and just take him from our competition.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
FFS...heard someone say he is the next baggio, now he runs with the ball like Zidane...id happy if this fucker puts in a consistent fit and inform season after his injury.

Him and kulu....then find that CF back up then full focus on midfield and right back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its Lion dont take him seriously Adrian. Baggio thing is Italy not producing top tier exciting nr 10s on ages. But comparison with Kaka is most obvious, his playstyle is defenitely a more powerful left footed Kaka.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I’m of the belief that our chances of signing this player is close to zero.

I suspect that if he does leave the Giallorossi, it will be to one of the big 6 European clubs.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Zaniolo is the kind of talent you go for now, in these dark times. He’s coming back from a serious injury, Roma is in financial crisis and we are desperately in need of a once in a generation talent, and Zaniolo has it all. If we don’t sign him this summer, we’ll have to face fierce competition next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so how much he will cost and why roma will sell to us? He will be demanded not only by juve

Also im pretty sure his buddy kean ahs not nice things to say to him about juve

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay fine, I authorise the signing.

Can this work? @MikeM

---------Dybala
Ronaldo-------------------------Kulu

---------------------Zaniolo
-Arthur----------------------
--------
Bentancur​

And the defensive shape:

Ronaldo Dybala

Arthur Bentancur Zaniolo Kulu
Or maybe with a different coach... more of a 4-2-3-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)