Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We have kulu coming in who has put in a stellar season and can play on that right side and replaces bernadeschi. We have an injury prone Costa who when fit and in form shits on most but I suspect at his age we may try to offload him for a cash injection.

The question I have is do we bring in kulu, have cuadrado as the other right wing option, invest in a true right back to help alleviate cuadrado to play and rotate more in his natural position then invest in the midfield to ensure we have a handful of players who can rotate through that midfield of 3?

Nothing against zaniolo but there are too many risks. We have enough injury prone players at the club as it is. Yes it was one injury..even the great ADP suffered one and delivered afterwards. But for me...in today's world where cash is harder than ever...I say no to zaniolo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Zaniolo: 'I love Roma shirt'
By Football Italia staff

Roma forward Nicolò Zaniolo has reassured the Giallorossi faithful with a message of affection. ‘Really, I love this shirt’.
The rumours regarding Zaniolo’s future at the Olimpico were sparked by coach Paulo Fonseca’s criticism of the player’s attitude after a 2-1 win over Hellas Verona.
The Italy international’s representatives have since asked for a meeting with CEO Guido Fienga but the former Inter youngster has reiterated his love for the club in a post on Instagram.
“It’s like when you fall in love,” Zaniolo wrote on social media. “You feel good together, she brings out the best in you and you want to be seen with her.
“It’s the same thing. Really, I love this shirt.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Close at 45 + bonuses.

Focus on the fucking midfield, and forget names like Fagjinho and Plumberson Failieri. Erase Sorri's memory if necessary to accomplish that.
Kulu, Arthur, Zaniolo....in the right direction. Still need to fix the striker role unless Higuain stays...then RB...the LB

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow his teammates hate him... any other player will get jumped on by the all squad.

I hope he makes a point in wanting to leave so we can get him

Its a ridicolous golazo, but its the 6th goal in a huge lead in 90th minute, I wouldnt be jumping up and down celebrating it if I were them too.

But atleast one or 2 should be there to congratulate him. Maybe there's something to there being minor issues with teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)