Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
I am curious to learn how people here judge him( and any player outside our team).I mean guys you cant judge a player by gifs or highlights and when you hype someone so much you shouldnt do it light heartedly because people get so easily deceived and hyped.So to anyone who can really express a solid judgement is he any good cause i have never seen him play.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I am curious to learn how people here judge him( and any player outside our team).I mean guys you cant judge a player by gifs or highlights and when you hype someone so much you shouldnt do it light heartedly because people get so easily deceived and hyped.So to anyone who can really express a solid judgement is he any good cause i have never seen him play.
I've watched 2-3 matches of him, and every time he impressed. Great physical power and technique combined.

- - - Updated - - -

The best thing about this Zaniolo exploding is Inter forum posts after his performances.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We so need to get this guy.

Forget about Pogba. Just go for him. Very young, Italian (so will be less inclined to leave ys) superb technique, physically strong, skilful and has a goal-scoring touch. Most complete Italian midfielder in a long, long time.
+ he can play in multiple positions with ease. he's a natural.

pressure at roma and at juve are completely different, so in case he's not a mental midget... no-brainer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We're going to break the record held by the Cassano thread with this one.
Oh man that’s how you know you’ve been on this forum for too long :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Capello: Zaniolo like Pogba | Football Italia
Former Roma boss Fabio Capello believes Italy have their own Paul Pogba in breakout star Nicolo Zaniolo.
Zaniolo scored twice against Porto on Tuesday to give Roma a 2-1 lead in their Champions League last-16 tie, and Capello saw many similarities between the 19-year-old and Pogba.
“Both Pogba and Zaniolo always look to play the ball,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“They never go for the safe option. They look for more and go towards their opponents’ goal.
“it’s a sign of confidence, desire to take risks and character. That’s very important. He always keeps the ball, looks to get past his opponent and aim for goal.
“It’s the same thing that Pogba does. They both look for assists and shoot well from distance. He has character, strength and quality.
However, there is one thing Capello does not like about the attacking midfielder…
“The tattoos on his legs. That doesn’t sit well with me,” concluded the ex-Juventus and Milan Coach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)