Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Saul, Busquets, Isco > Pogba, Kante, Ndombele

Happy? :agree:

I'm a huge fan of Ndombele, but as it stands right now, Spain's midfield is more proven.
I don't know Bro. France won the World Cup and Spain flattered to deceive, yet again. Spain has the edge in terms of experience, but another tournament or two and the French will overtake them, I believe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like those Dragon Ball references, helps me visualize it and understand it better. @Kyle
I know your footballing knowledge is somewhat limited, so I'm always willing to lend a brother a hand. Thus, I used beloved anime to simplify matters :D

Let's just hope ATM don't bring out Frieza Gold and Super Broly in midfield; otherwise, we are dooomed!

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know Bro. France won the World Cup and Spain flattered to deceive, yet again. Spain has the edge in terms of experience, but another tournament or two and the French will overtake them, I believe.
France is better than Spain because of their forwards. The midfield is fairly equal. :agree:

France has Griezmann, Mbappe and Dembele while Spain has Morata. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Koke is not, easily take Thiago over him. Saul has the added value for being both a DM and B2B player besides decent passer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)