Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Even if overrated, it doesn't take a lot to improve our midfield. You know that.
Oh. Definitely. We have Ramsey coming tho. We need to get rid of more than a couple of players if we want to get Zaniolo. I'd rather Ndombele, as he possesses the skill set we currently need: tough, physical, B2B, dynamic and lots of running. Zaniolo is more elegant and a better passer; I'd go for Zaniolo if we sold Pjanic.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Oh. Definitely. We have Ramsey coming tho. We need to get rid of more than a couple of players if we want to get Zaniolo. I'd rather Ndombele, as he possesses the skill set we currently need: tough, physical, B2B, dynamic and lots of running. Zaniolo is more elegant and a better passer; I'd go for Zaniolo if we sold Pjanic.
Inb4 I don't like Ramsey at all.
I mean he is like the second coming of Sami Khedira!
but more expensive!
Gimme Pogba-Ndombele and De Ligt and I'll be the happiest man in the world

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
but more expensive!
Ramsey is gonna come in as creative B2B mid, something we currently lack. A good addition to the squad, but hopefully not the only reinforcement for our midfield.

Khedira shouldn't have been (and probably wasn't) a Vidal replacement, but let's not act like he wasn't a good signing overall.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ramsey is gonna come in as creative B2B mid, something we currently lack. A good addition to the squad, but hopefully not the only reinforcement for our midfield.

Khedira shouldn't have been (and probably wasn't) a Vidal replacement, but let's not act like he wasn't a good signing overall.
the problems with Ramsey (which I consider a good player) are that he doesn't have pace, problems with injuries and out of this world salary
Enough reasons to lead to not buy him.

I'll ask you would he be your starter if you could choose?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I only seen this guy play twice, but I really havent seen anything to suggest he is worth the hype. Looks like a good prospect but nothing speciel.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
but more expensive!
Where are we getting this 300 mil from?

You want us to sell Dybala, Costa, and Pjanic to fund this? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)