Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We really need him, not sure what the hang up is. I fully get the risk element, but we got rid of Morata, Berna and Dybala, and only got Di Maria.

Our attacking options are barebones. We need him to fully replace Dybala, and if we lucky get something close to his production, which is not easy because even constantly injury prone Dybala gave you 10 goals 6 assists or so.
Kostic

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The obsession with Kostic is puke worthy. Some might think that he is some 23 yo world class player. In reality he would probably watch games from the stands with Chiesa and Di Maria starting.
Chiesa won't be starting for a while. I'm not sure Di Maria can see out a whole season, not at his age and the rate at which our players are getting injured.

Also Kostic is a versatile player. Can play LB as well as LW. Exactly what we need

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Chiesa won't be starting for a while. I'm not sure Di Maria can see out a whole season, not at his age and the rate at which our players are getting injured.

Also Kostic is a versatile player. Can play LB as well as LW. Exactly what we need
So a bench player. Hardly something to be excited for.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So you telling me he would start here?
I dunno, I’m not gonna pretend like I know his game, but he seems to fill a need on the left flank. We have zero natural left wingers, and it seems last season he was utilized as a wingback ala perisic. Seems a much better fit in that hybrid LM role than Rabiot at least.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Kostic is probably best (value-quality) to replace useless Berna! Having him, Morata/Belotti as vice-Vlahovic + Cuadrado from bench (or if he is RB to move him as RW if needed) + eventually Soule (who will learn a lot from Di Maria) is going to be massive upgrade on what we had last few seasons! But Kostic same as Zaniolo are further away of us at this point. I can see only Morata coming

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
he was a LM/LWB last year, guessing thats where he’d play for Juve.
8A2991E1-1484-431E-9474-155AD5C9CD64.jpeg
Look at your own heatmap. He is basical non-existent in defense.... because he is not a fullback.

So comparing an attacking winger/mid to fullbacks will clearly yield results where the player (get this) EXCELS far above the norm in attacking attributes and is bottom of the barrel in defense percentiles. Your previous image shows that. He's 99th percentile against fullbacks in all the attacking stats and utterly bottom of the pyramid in defensive stats.

Compare him to a winger/attacking mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)