Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Again, Stats aren't everything - don't sound like Rus please.

Do you want Retardi here? He's having a stellar season, but do you want him as a starter for Juventus? I think not.
I don't, but he's most definitely more of a starter material player than Zaniolo.

Stats aren't everything, but neither are Youtube highlight clips of Zaniolo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't, but he's most definitely more of a starter material player than Zaniolo.

Just a gut feeling Bro. I have good sensations and positive vibes regarding Zaniolo - call it a hunch.

I really believe his potential is immense - huge upside.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Lmao this is ridiculous.

You cannot possibly watch Berardi anywhere else outside of Sassuolo and think he's anything more than a 20th guy on an actual good team. Bum

Zaniolo's production is nothing to write home about, but at least he is young, strong, fast, hungry and has a prayer of being a great player.

Chiesa had 11G 9A before we signed him. Zaniolo this year is at 7G 8A.

He is coming off two major injuries, first fully healthy season. Berardi at his age was at about the same average.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he rejected juve because he was afraid of the competition. even his coach confirmed that. how would you as a native murican call a guy like that?
Maybe he wanted to stay somewhere he would play regularly. Maybe he enjoyed life at Sassuolo.

He didn't seem to be too frightened to take the big stage for Italy this summer.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lmao this is ridiculous.

You cannot possibly watch Berardi anywhere else outside of Sassuolo and think he's anything more than a 20th guy on an actual good team. Bum

Zaniolo's production is nothing to write home about, but at least he is young, strong, fast, hungry and has a prayer of being a great player.

Chiesa had 11G 9A before we signed him. Zaniolo this year is at 7G 8A.

He is coming off two major injuries, first fully healthy season. Berardi at his age was at about the same average.
So basically what you're saying Berardi doesnt look too convincing for the National team for you, so its a big risk if he'll transition well to a big team.

For me post ACL Zaniolo doesnt too convincing anywhere, club or country + the injury risk + the attitude problems with different coaches. As a future bet on a bargain I wouldnt mind Zaniolo, but as a player to start for us next season? Definitely nah, rather Berardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)