Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just a gut feeling Bro. I have good sensations and positive vibes regarding Zaniolo - call it a hunch.

I really believe his potential is immense - huge upside.
I don't think anyone is doubting his potential? Obviously WHEN FIT, the kid is an absolute stud.

I'd be willing to bet the people that don't want him here its b/c of the associated risk his unfortunate injury history carries with him. If he does come, IMO, it shouldn't be for a starting position JUST because we can safely assume there will be lengths of the season he will miss b/c of injuries. Backup would be great, but for what they want to get financially from him its too expensive.

Too expensive for back up.

Too injury prone to be brought as a starter.

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi would be great here, he is strong tracks back and with a really mean left foot to keep defenses honest and can score freekicks. With berardi on one side and chiesa on the other dusan will score bucketloads of gols.
Yep - shame he never really wanted to leave Sass. Always admired him, though, I feel like over the years he seemed to pick up some sort of injury before playing us (maybe that's in my head lol).

Berardi is a known - we have all watched him chalk up assists over the years. Crazy he is still only 27 - feels like he has been around for a long time. He is a smart player, you know what you get with him. Plus, he has a bit of a "cunty" side to his play that reminds me of the Mandzukic type that gets under your skin a little. I like those kinds or players.

nb4 someone thinks I'm comparing Mario and Dom in an overall comparison...

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We should not sign any other attacker apart from Di Maria and Rusty Doris (provided these deals go through)

Maybe an experienced CF to backup Vlahovic but that's about it.

Focus should firmly be on defense and midfield

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Too expensive for back up.

Too injury prone to be brought as a starter.
absolutely agree on the first statement.

as for his injuries, those two acl's are surely a huge red flag (god knows though, 7 small injuries this season can even be considered normal in a first full season after an acl operation), but i'd be equally worried about his end product. 4g3a in 458 minutes in mighty conference league sounds great (1g/a every 65 minutes, excellent), but those are much weaker opponents and european competitions tend to be more open than serie a anyway. but in the league, man... 2g2a in the league is just nothing. 1 goal or assist every 450 minutes from an attacker, that's berna level of ineffectiveness. overall i like him despite all of this, he's an absolute talent on the ball, i usually loved his workrate when i saw him, he's unstoppable on his day, his highlights are as fapworthy as it gets, but damn, he's such a sloppy, ineffective player on the long run. still 2 years left of his contract, next summer roma should cash in, i'd wait with a judgement until then.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

as for his injuries, those two acl's are surely a huge red flag (god knows though, 7 small injuries this season can even be considered normal in a first full season after an acl operation), but i'd be equally worried about his end product. 4g3a in 458 minutes in mighty conference league sounds great (1g/a every 65 minutes, excellent), but those are much weaker opponents and european competitions tend to be more open than serie a anyway. but in the league, man... 2g2a in the league is just nothing. 1 goal or assist every 450 minutes from an attacker, that's berna level of ineffectiveness. overall i like him despite all of this, he's an absolute talent on the ball, i usually loved his workrate when i saw him, he's unstoppable on his day, his highlights are as fapworthy as it gets, but damn, he's such a sloppy, ineffective player on the long run. still 2 years left of his contract, next summer roma should cash in, i'd wait with a judgement until then.
Agree - I'd rather let him stay at Roma next season and see how he does over the course of a full season now that he has those two nasty injuries effectively past him. His muscle development post big injuries should be caught up by now, so lets see what he has where he can start a season with major injuries far enough in his past where nothing is lingering.

He is young enough where should he remain injury free, his stats should start improving as his fitness remains constant.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Wait til @IlCapitano rates that post "funny"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We should not sign any other attacker apart from Di Maria and Rusty Doris (provided these deals go through)

Maybe an experienced CF to backup Vlahovic but that's about it.

Focus should firmly be on defense and midfield
100% this.

Build from the back first, then move up. Absolute priority to build a spine (with players that actually have a spine, metaphorically speaking) that can support this team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Speaking of Berardi - this season in Seri A he had 14g12a...We didn't have a single player break 10 assists this year. Highest was Morata with 6 :lol:

Aside from Vlahovic (most his goals came from Fiorentina), Berardi beats our team in scoring this season too. Baffling he gets shit on here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter have a CM (Barella) that put him double digit assists with 10 so far.

- - - Updated - - -

However, Zaniolo is in the top five for....yellow cards :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Speaking of Berardi - this season in Seri A he had 14g12a...We didn't have a single player break 10 assists this year. Highest was Morata with 6 :lol:

Aside from Vlahovic (most his goals came from Fiorentina), Berardi beats our team in scoring this season too. Baffling he gets shit on here.
Actual goals and assists are overrated.

Zaniolo is big, has tattoos and looks good in youtube compilations.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Actual goals and assists are overrated.

Zaniolo is big, has tattoos and looks good in youtube compilations.
Agree - we don't need those consistent stat padders here. Players that perform at a level like that over the course of their career are just primadonnas.

Also, to make a Berardi compilation for this season 14g12a would be just too long for viewing enjoyment and people would lose interest looking at all those highlights.

What this club needs is a player whose highlight reel is under a minute. We don't' have time for longer on Tuz. These fans on the forum need to be able to make quick decisions in under a minute to know if a player is Juve-worthy. We are Juventus, after all. We need efficiency.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Yes, let's bring in Immobile and Di Natale out of retirement too.

Stats at smaller clubs have no correlation with playing the same way at a bigger club. Proven over and over again. You either have it or not. Berardi doesn't.

Zaniolo maybe also doesn't, but we won't know until he moves, and I like our chances with him. Or he stays at Roma for the rest of his life in his comfort zone like Berardi.

I said I want neither of them here.

But yes, if so I rather have the better player between the two.
Finally you agree Zaniolo should come. :vidal:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Stats at smaller clubs have no correlation with playing the same way at a bigger club. Proven over and over again. You either have it or not. Berardi doesn't.

Zaniolo maybe also doesn't, but we won't know until he moves, and I like our chances with him. Or he stays at Roma for the rest of his life in his comfort zone like Berardi.

Finally you agree Zaniolo should come. :vidal:
Would rather Immobile than Zaniolo.

Jun 6, 2015

Berardi is a winner though, unlike Zaniolo who is a loser :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)