Nicolò Rovella (15 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Genoa is playing Spezia in half an hour. It seems like Ballardini is still tinkering with the squad. After deploying mostly 352 and 4231 this season, now it looks like 433. Rovella most probably will play as LCM/mezzala/B2B as Badelj is back for this one and I'd assume that he will be the DM/regista.
Playing very advanced, a bit invisible this first 30 minutes

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Playing very advanced, a bit invisible this first 30 minutes
Yeah, I'd say the formation is as expected - 433 where Rovella is LCM, Behrami is RCM and Badelj is the DM.

He's not a IMO Rovella is ready to play as DM/holding mid in 3-man midfield or 2-man midfield. Mezzala/B2B is not really his thing but let's wait and see.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #385
    LMAO Spezia had 3 glorious chances to kill the game off and now Genoa have just won a pen.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Is he better than Ramsey and Rabiot? The later are internationals after all so I think he has a long way to go
    yeah wales is just loaded with talent.

I don’t think you can even compare Rabiot and Ramsey to Rovella since they play different positions. Rovella offers something we don’t currently have. Loca is our best regista and that’s not the position he’d ideally be playing, while with Rovella it is.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Genoa are asking that Juventus respect the agreement in place for the Rovella loan until the end of the season. Genoa consider the midfielder a fundamental player to reach the season objectives. Therefore, it will be very hard to convince them to let him go back to Turin 6 months earlier.

[CM via @AroundJuventus]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Genoa are asking that Juventus respect the agreement in place for the Rovella loan until the end of the season. Genoa consider the midfielder a fundamental player to reach the season objectives. Therefore, it will be very hard to convince them to let him go back to Turin 6 months earlier.

[CM via @AroundJuventus]
    He should stay until the end of the season anyway imo. Needs all the playing time he gets.

Even if there was an option to bring him back now, Genua would be salty as fuck if we did that. Not worth it.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
    May 6, 2012
    Rovella on a possible January move to Juventus: “I know they are following me but I have to deserve a possible return to Juventus by doing well here. I'm focused on Genoa since I'm playing a lot, I'd like to continue with Genoa until the end of the season.”

I hope he does well under Genoa’s new coach, rumored to be Schevchenko.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    According to the website Calciomercato, Nicolò Rovella would be the prime candidate to wear the bianconero shirt in January if Aaron Ramsey leaves.

✍️ The player was close to joining this summer, but Genoa insisted on having him another year on loan.

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Jun 16, 2020
    According to the website Calciomercato, Nicolò Rovella would be the prime candidate to wear the bianconero shirt in January if Aaron Ramsey leaves.

✍️ The player was close to joining this summer, but Genoa insisted on having him another year on loan.

[@averagejuventinoguy]
    I just don’t believe this. If they wanted to keep him in the summer, they definitely want to keep him during the winter. Why agree releasing him when we were stupid enough to agree a 1,5 year loan deal. Such a dumb move.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

[@averagejuventinoguy]
    How can Ramsey leave if he's going to be our new signing?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    How can Ramsey leave if he's going to be our new signing?
    "No open discussion between the entourage of #Ramsey and #Juventus to rescind the contract. The two parties are evaluating loan options with a 50% of salary paid by Juve." ⚪️⚫️

[@MomblanOfficial - @juventibus via @Elvin_DF]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)