Nicolò Rovella (18 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Love it

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure this is something somebody made and he found, but I like to think he commissioned am artist to draw him and his friend together in our jersey. That's how excited he is about playing football with him this season

He just want someone of his age on the bench to hang out with.

His only peer there been Kean, but he can't take anymore of being roped into his tiktok challenges.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He just want someone of his age on the bench to hang out with.

His only peer there been Kean, but he can't take anymore of being roped into his tiktok challenges.
Nah he was besties with Paredes as well I think.

But agree, he'll be glad for somebody to talk to at the kid's table

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This kid will probably rot on the bench, and will only have an opportunity if Loca gets some sort of serious injury.
I actually see him replacing Loca at some point. He fits what Allegri wants from his regista in the offensive phase more so than Loca, and is pretty good defensively, even if he isnt as good as Loca there.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
does Allegri even want him? I wouldn't bet on him necessarily staying until September 1.
Allegri's master plan was to say early on last year how 'young players make mistakes' and then keep only the shit youngsters knowing Miretti and Soule would stink the place up while Robella and Cambiasso were on holiday.

Hoping in the end we'd beg for older guys for their experience and unflappable calm under pressure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)