Nicolò Rovella (7 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think we should keep him BUT...

If Juventus gonna let him go, just sell him, dont loan him again and put the player in a infinte cicle of loans...

And if we are gonna sell him, then keep Nicolussi
Hans has supposedly stood out in training all summer and has looked good in games. I do wonder if thats made them reevaluate things with Rovella. And we know Giuntoli likes Thuram.

I agree though, no more loans.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I know you're not supposed to burn bridges but I am really stunned with how the behavior of Lolito is basically ignored.

He has regularly cockblocked us on players and yet we continue to do business with him. And don't even tax him for the complications he regularly causes us.

Seems like the type of person you'd return the favor on and burn him until he gets the message.

Jun 16, 2020
What if it came down to either Rovella or Thuram, who do you pick?
I don’t know Thuram, he looks nice on YouTube though. I just don’t believe in signing someone, loaning him for two years and afterwards going after the next hype. Bad policies create bad situations. We have the luxury of having a handful of young Italian midfielders who are very cheap on the balance sheet and tend to be very loyal, so use that situation to your advantage. If we were serious about Thuram we had to actually plan something and not renew Rabiot

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

I know it's peadula but I don't think Rovella would mind anyway. Just hate selling a talent to Lazio or, Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina out of all the clubs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pellegrini - Rovella : first meeting Juve - Lazio finished. There is no agreement on the amount for the midfielder's obligation to buy out, who said yes, but negotiations continue. The two operations are connected, more updates soon (@AlfredoPedulla)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I know it's peadula but I don't think Rovella would mind anyway. Just hate selling a talent to Lazio or, Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina out of all the clubs.
it just depends what their plans are in the midfield. If theyre sacrificing Rovella because they cant sell McKennie, thats bs. But if theyre planning on going after someone else, like Thuram or even giving space to Hans, thats a little different.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
it just depends what their plans are in the midfield. If theyre sacrificing Rovella because they cant sell McKennie, thats bs. But if theyre planning on going after someone else, like Thuram or even giving space to Hans, thats a little different.
I would suspect that Allegri said no to Rovella, no to Thuram, no to Hans, and yes to Mckennie.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We can barely retain the ball for longer than a minute and we sit back and defend for 80 minutes per game so he wouldn’t suit Jihadball anyway.
We need more big bodies in the middle who can run after shadows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)