Nicolò Rovella (4 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Nicolò Rovella, Genoa. Ora ufficialmente un calciatore bianconero ma in prestito al Genoa. Solo 38′ per lui contro la Lazio per un finale di stagione in fase calante. Si parla di un possibile approdo alla Juve già al termine di questa stagione. In stagione 18 presenze raccolte e 1 assist, proprio contro la Juve.

Juvenews24 saying that he might join us at the end of this season, instead of the next one.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Nicolò Rovella, Genoa. Ora ufficialmente un calciatore bianconero ma in prestito al Genoa. Solo 38′ per lui contro la Lazio per un finale di stagione in fase calante. Si parla di un possibile approdo alla Juve già al termine di questa stagione. In stagione 18 presenze raccolte e 1 assist, proprio contro la Juve.

Juvenews24 saying that he might join us at the end of this season, instead of the next one.
only way I see it is if they fail to lock up a CL spot and/or Locatelli

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
only way I see it is if they fail to lock up a CL spot and/or Locatelli
in the league, you can introduce as many u22 players as you want, so including rovella in the league squad just to have some depth and leaving him off the cl list looks reasonable to me.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
in the league, you can introduce as many u22 players as you want, so including rovella in the league squad just to have some depth and leaving him off the cl list looks reasonable to me.
right but I don’t see that as an ideal scenario for his development. He should be playing at least somewhat regularly

Jun 16, 2020
right but I don’t see that as an ideal scenario for his development. He should be playing at least somewhat regularly
I rather see him at us. He isn’t playing a lot at Genoa anyway.

At a club as ours im not able to trust long-term loan deals, those guys barely make it back to this club. The clubs where they’re playing don’t care about their development, we seem to forget them and they’ll end up being sold or loaned for many more years.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I still confused with his transfer fee

I know we paid him with player exchange for 18m part

For bonus it is up to 20 bonus or up to 20m include 18 we already paid?

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

we paid 18m now
and Genoa can get another 20 in bonuses....
So we could end up paying him 38m.
I hate this shit.
I'd rather we stop and clean our books instead of keep shooting our foots with this crap.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #194

It's an additional €20m in potential bonuses, so we could pay as much as €38m for him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    we paid 18m now
    and Genoa can get another 20 in bonuses....
    So we could end up paying him 38m.
    I hate this shit.
    I'd rather we stop and clean our books instead of keep shooting our foots with this crap.
    Okay we pay with Portanova and Petrelli
    So no 18m involved. This is just for plusvalenza for both side

So the 20m bonus vs for total 5+5.3
    But it seems our bonus for Rovella is more achieve able. But if all bonus is fulfilled we practically only pay 9.7m for Rovella + 2 our youngsters that came through our academy

We get Portanova for 225k and no info about Petrelli. So both are amount to nothing for us to get in the first place

Thx for Info Valerio and Juvejay

Jun 16, 2020
    Albanese says that there’s a clause that would allow us to bring him back this summer already, and that there’s a good possibility that we will do that.

Did anyone see the match against Portugal yesterday? How did he do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)