Nicolò Fagioli (33 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
There’s gotta be some truth to all of this. Italy is the Brazil of Europe. Corruption is so deeply ingrained it’s part of its culture.

Besides if he gives out those names surely he’s got to have some proof to back this up as they can and will sue his ass. Let’s ask our tuz senior lawyer @Seven

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
When you see shit like this happening, you wonder is there even a point to follow sport in Italy?

Yeah of course there's an element of conspiracy but are these blokes dumb or what in getting involved in stuff like this?

Embarrassing league and embarassing group of players and club officials.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
When you see shit like this happening, you wonder is there even a point to follow sport in Italy?

Yeah of course there's an element of conspiracy but are these blokes dumb or what in getting involved in stuff like this?

Embarrassing league and embarassing group of players and club officials.
Only Italy, its not like there are currently suspended players in England for gambling, or many sexual abuse cases out of the PL in the last years, or the avalanche of players convicted for tax evasion in Spain.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm so apathetic to all of this now. The club could get relegated and I'd barely bat an eye. Sad, but liberating to have one less thing to care and worry about.

Thanks Jj and calcio.
I promised myself never to spend another dollar on anything Juve related and i intend to keep it.

I can always rewatch old matches from a time when this club mattered if I miss football. Like you it makes no difference whatsoever in my life what happens to it now. I’m here for tuz laughs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There’s gotta be some truth to all of this. Italy is the Brazil of Europe. Corruption is so deeply ingrained it’s part of its culture.

Besides if he gives out those names surely he’s got to have some proof to back this up as they can and will sue his ass. Let’s ask our tuz senior lawyer @Seven
Here in Portugal we joke about being the Africa of Europe.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, @s4tch ... at first I thought the problem was we can't create the thread (I tried and failed) because the title was blacklisted because of forum spammers.

But even when I altered it, same result. Seems like there's a problem creating new treads in at least Team Discussion.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
OK, @s4tch ... at first I thought the problem was we can't create the thread (I tried and failed) because the title was blacklisted because of forum spammers.

But even when I altered it, same result. Seems like there's a problem creating new treads in at least Team Discussion.
thanks for checking it out :heart:

could it be moved to an other section like off-topic/news&politics maybe?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I promised myself never to spend another dollar on anything Juve related and i intend to keep it.

I can always rewatch old matches from a time when this club mattered if I miss football. Like you it makes no difference whatsoever in my life what happens to it now. I’m here for tuz laughs.
Same, I stay for the Tuz chat. Football can come to an end for all I care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)