Nicolò Fagioli (21 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Nicolò Fagioli has confessed to betting on football matches, a violation that could lead to a sports ban of no less than three years.

[@repubblica)

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli is said to have placed significant sums in the last eighteen months, potentially involving hundreds of thousands of euros.Fagioli specified that he never bet on matches involving the teams he played for, particularly stating, "Never, absolutely not, on Juventus."

[@repubblica)
What a waste. Even Balotelli and Cassano were smarter than this guy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Turin Prosecutor's Office charges Nicolò Zaniolo with the crime of illegally carrying out gaming or betting activities (art. 4 of law 401 of 1989). (ANSA )

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now he adds Juve knew about it and failed to report.
Tomorrow he will say more shitty things, they might be true and might be false but for now he is just shooting blanks - He cant prove shit.

I suggest just ignore him until he goes away.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Tomorrow he will say more shitty things, they might be true and might be false but for now he is just shooting blanks - He cant prove shit.

How is that guy going to live? I'd imagine the (illegal) betting industry ain't a big fan of him leaking names of their loaded clients.

Ignore? They gonna take the words of that crook as waterproof evidence. Remember the Transfermarkt values episode? lol. Nothing is impossible in italy.

Couldn't post in your thread @s4tch :p

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Screenshot_20231013_111903_X.jpg

This seems to be getting bigger and might warrant its own thread.
I hope Roma are involved, just because I have a Roma fan friend who is always chucking shit from his high horse

- - - Updated - - -

You remember Conte's ban for not reporting- but there was no evidence that he ever knew or saw anything.

They'll say and do whatever they like to and about us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)