Nicolò Fagioli (21 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Nah. Usually you just aren’t allowed to bet on your own league/sport.

NBA, MLB, and NHL players are all allowed to bet on any sport but their own.
Probably differs from country to country, true.

But if its 3 years, the allegations have to include smth related to manipulation with sporting results or at least using insider information. If Fagioli is allowed to bet on NBA f.e. and his sin is that he used illegal gambling site to do it, surely he doesnt get a 3 year ban for it. Players shouldnt get banned from football for crossing the red light or torrenting movies

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

chiesa or loca? :numnum:

again, it's unverified info. with that in mind, if it's chiesa, we can say goodbye to the cl place. if it's loca, we need to get 3 midfielders asap.
At this point it's a crime to be in jj. They have casted a huge net and whatever gets caught is an investigation.
But then again Fagioli may have started gambling by the time he was 6 years old during the height of the gambling craze in Italy.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/25/gambling-addiction-takes-toll-taly

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
"I gave this news five months ago but #Fagioli is in trouble because he is a long time betting addict and has large debts with some Serbians. He was put on the bench for reasons outside his play and Juventus knew it” (Fabrizio Corona /@tvplayofficial )

“Juventus knew of this but did nothing to report it as the player was a gambling addict for a whole year now. There is a legal responsibility of the club. However #Fagioli is not the only footballer who gambles” (Corona/ @tvplayofficial)

If we knew and did nothing them surely we will be punished.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
"I gave this news five months ago but #Fagioli is in trouble because he is a long time betting addict and has large debts with some Serbians. He was put on the bench for reasons outside his play and Juventus knew it” (Fabrizio Corona /@tvplayofficial )

“Juventus knew of this but did nothing to report it as the player was a gambling addict for a whole year now. There is a legal responsibility of the club. However #Fagioli is not the only footballer who gambles” (Corona/ @tvplayofficial)

If we knew and did nothing them surely we will be punished.

Whos is this corona guy? Also hows it juventus legal responsibility if a player is a degenerate gambler?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Whos is this corona guy? Also hows it juventus legal responsibility if a player is a degenerate gambler?
FIGC prohibits footballers in Italy to gamble on football, if Fagioli is breaking FIGC rules it's probably not a good option to try and sweep it under a rug. if he's just a degenerate gambler betting on Eurovision and Estonian basketball league I don't think we have any responsibility to FIGC.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
failure to report is a separate offense itself, just remember why and how conte was banned for it

also, plot twist: the 2nd guy who's allegedly an italian nt player and is tied to juventus allegedly plays abroad now. so it's either bonbon or berna (who never was too important for the nt)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No idea who he is, probably a tabloid journo.

Would it not be our duty to report him if we were aware he was betting on football matches?
As dysfunctional as we are, there's no way we are that stupid.

FIGC prohibits footballers in Italy to gamble on football, if Fagioli is breaking FIGC rules it's probably not a good option to try and sweep it under a rug. if he's just a degenerate gambler betting on Eurovision and Estonian basketball league I don't think we have any responsibility to FIGC.

failure to report is a separate offense itself, just remember why and how conte was banned for it

also, plot twist: the 2nd guy who's allegedly an italian nt player and is tied to juventus allegedly plays abroad now. so it's either bonbon or berna (who never was too important for the nt)
Yeah i just dont buy we were playing someone who could be betting against us let alone not report him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah i just dont buy we were playing someone who could be betting against us let alone not report him
i don't think anyone would or could follow the exact bets fagioli made. there are some rumors on fagioli owing a big chunk of money to the serbian mafia, and that's all. the claim "he bet on allegri getting fired" came without a source, and there's no indication anywhere about the sports he was betting on. and you can bet that the source within the prosecutors office didn't hold it back, journalists know everything that the prosecutors have at this point. so yeah, i don't think the club knew much about it, unless fagioli himself told them something.

addicts (and sociopaths) are among the most notorious liars.

btw i love the timing of the news. fagioli reported himself at the end of august, so journalists already knew about it months ago. and they waited for the perfect opportunity (agnelli 100) to break it. lautaro made to compensate the family of the babysitter he illegitimately fired? no gds front page. fagioli being investigated (not convicted, not charged, only investigated) for gambling? front page. fucking scum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)