Nicolò Fagioli (12 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marco #Fagioli, Nicolò's father, to 'Gazzetta dello Sport': "I admit that by end of October I was very worried, but I played at amateur level and I know that in football things can change from one day to another. Therefore I always tell him to stay calm and to wait. The complements of #Pirlo made an impact, but Nicolò knows that he has to grow, to become a champion after turning 25. At his age, #Pirlo didn't make yet the big leap. Even my son played as a trequartista before moving to midfield. To me his principal quality is his vision, he is still missing something in finishing."

[@AroundJuventus]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Miralem Pjanic reveals that Fagioli had already presented himself as a special talent at the age of 17.
The Bosnian was a reference point in the Old Lady’s midfield department between 2016 and 2020, and he didn’t fail to take notice of his young teammate’s immense abilities.
“At the age of 17, Fagioli often trained with us. He was a different young man from the others, never banal with the ball at his feet,” said Pjanic in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport via JuventusNews24.
“I have always admired Nicolò. He must continue to work like this and remain humble. Allegri and his staff will help him become a top midfielder of international caliber. Fagioli is the present and future of Italy.
“Is he the new Pirlo? Well, if Andrea says so… I too had foreseen that Fagioli would become a protagonist at Juventus,” concluded the 32-year-old.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He really made an impression with the U21. He has grown a lot compared with his previous appearances with the azzurrini. It was a great 2 performances in general, they dominated the games. Fagioli, Ricci, Esposito, Udogie, Okoli, Bellanova, etc. make a good group.

Another gem that stood out is Tommaso Baldanzi of Empoli. That kid looks amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)