Nicolò Fagioli (73 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I've seen you troll and you troll like a poor man's Alen. So basically an Edi K but worse
Its true the lion is always tying to troll but when did I troll lol??!?!

- - - Updated - - -

i've seen him play and he plays like a poor man's xavi. so basicaly a marchisio but worse
Lol bro you are officially the most unsuccessful troll on that form…

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you guys think that someone will be willing to buy him for 10m euro? I don't think it's a great deal to sell him for less, but if some dumb EPL team is willing to offer 10m or more, we should sell, right?

20m for Miretti, 15 for Soule, 11 for Iling Jr, 10 for Fagioli, 8 for Rovella, 1 for Barrenechea... I can finally see the benefit of Next Gen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you guys think that someone will be willing to buy him for 10m euro? I don't think it's a great deal to sell him for less, but if some dumb EPL team is willing to offer 10m or more, we should sell, right?

20m for Miretti, 15 for Soule, 11 for Iling Jr, 10 for Fagioli, 8 for Rovella, 1 for Barrenechea... I can finally see the benefit of Next Gen.
@DanielSz Daniel-san!

focus-miyagi.gif

do-not-take-the-bait-dont-fall-for-it.gif

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just give him the @Lion treatment. After every good match, which has been like 80% of them. Give him a mention with:
Still waiting for that after the Lecce game.

It's a pity watching what has become of Juve fans. We were excited about Zidane, Del Piero, Cristiano Ronaldo, Tevez, Pirlo. In the last years I see Juve fans getting excited by fucking McKennie, Fagioli and Barrenechea :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 63)