Nicolò Fagioli (26 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You wanna crack open that can of beans don't you.
Fagioli def a bottom.

Jj tops: Bremer, Gatti, Bonucci, Danilo, Rabiot, Paredes, Pogba, Vlahovic, Kean, Milik

Jj bottoms: Perin, Rugani, Alex Sandro, De Sciglio, Fagioli, Di María, Soulé

Jj who just like to fuck and have fun and don't get caught up in the top/bottom nonsense: Shezny, Locatelli, Cuadrado, Kostic, Chiesa

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fagioli def a bottom.

Jj tops: Bremer, Gatti, Bonucci, Danilo, Rabiot, Paredes, Pogba, Vlahovic, Kean, Milik

Jj bottoms: Perin, Rugani, Alex Sandro, De Sciglio, Fagioli, Di María, Soulé

Jj who just like to fuck and have fun and don't get caught up in the top/bottom nonsense: Shezny, Locatelli, Cuadrado, Kostic, Chiesa
How is Rabiot not a bottom though.

Jul 1, 2010
I get what Alen is saying about him being already 22 and that being old compared to Barca's (Gavi, Pedri) or Bayern's (Musiala) young players, but let's consider a few things:

1. We're talking here about Juventus. Juve, despite its name (Iuventus means youth in Latin) has rarely produced quality players. Our last quality youth product was Marchisio and he broke in the first team at about the same age (~22).

2. This problem is not limited to Juve and is a common problem for Italian football overall. Most young players have to go on loan to Serie B to get playing time until they are 21-22. I think Italian teams need to address this and change this practice to improve Italian football and the national team. There is a reason there is a complete lack of Italian strikers these days.

3. We're broke. Investing more resources in Juve Next Gen and our youth team makes total sense. It is a non sequtur to suggest that because we're had a sub-par academy and youth development until now that we should not strive to improve and gradually improve it to enable our youth players to become good enough to integrate the first team.

4. Fagioli may be already 22 but this is his first season in Serie A. He's showing some promising aspects to his game such as his close control, ability to keep the ball and passing range. I think he has shown this season that he is defintiely good enought to be at least a rotational/squad player, with the potential to be a long term starter. He obviously has to improve certains aspects of his game such as his goal contribution but I think he has the talent to do so.

Overall Fagioli's emergence is a good thing for us and let's hope he can continue improving.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How is Rabiot not a bottom though.
So my categorisation of what designates a top or bottom may be off because I'm in the third group personally. I don't see myself as being on the top/bottom spectrum. I think it's overly simplistic psychobabble in the same vein as ligma males and all that. It stems from an overwhelming desire for self-categorisation as a means to identity in an increasingly superficial world.

That being said, Rabiot may be in the 3rd group but he's not a bottom. They way he didn't bother trying for years and now he knows that if he plays well he forces Juve's hand in getting another contract. He's making the decision for us. Top behaviour.

Also when he does want to try he is very physically imposing. Very strong, borderline bully. You can imagine that in the sack he'd also be motivated and therefore would physically take charge in a similar way. That's what I understand a top to be. He's not a pussy he's just lazy. You can see the difference in him when he's motivated. You wouldn't with somebody who was submissive.

He def has some mummy issues (and tbh Im only saying that because his mum is a battleaxe, not because of any evident behaviours of that type from him), and I don't like him but he's not a bottom.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So my categorisation of what designates a top or bottom may be off because I'm in the third group personally. I don't see myself as being on the top/bottom spectrum. I think it's overly simplistic psychobabble in the same vein as ligma males and all that. It stems from an overwhelming desire for self-categorisation as a means to identity in an increasingly superficial world.

That being said, Rabiot may be in the 3rd group but he's not a bottom. They way he didn't bother trying for years and now he knows that if he plays well he forces Juve's hand in getting another contract. He's making the decision for us. Top behaviour.

Also when he does want to try he is very physically imposing. Very strong, borderline bully. You can imagine that in the sack he'd also be motivated and therefore would physically take charge in a similar way. That's what I understand a top to be. He's not a pussy he's just lazy. You can see the difference in him when he's motivated. You wouldn't with somebody who was submissive.

He def has some mummy issues (and tbh Im only saying that because his mum is a battleaxe, not because of any evident behaviours of that type from him), and I don't like him but he's not a bottom.
That's one In-depth analysis :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)