Nicolò Fagioli (24 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wow, that's a fantastic "almost an assist". They should start counting these almost assists. Fagioli's stats would look much better.
Talking about stats, on whoscored only Loca and Kostic from all the starters have a worse rating than Fagioli. Even Kean is better. I guess they didn't take into consideration the things he almost did :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wow, that's a fantastic "almost an assist". They should start counting these almost assists. Fagioli's stats would look much better.
Talking about stats, on whoscored only Loca and Kostic from all the starters have a worse rating than Fagioli. Even Kean is better. I guess they didn't take into consideration the things he almost did :(
He has 2 goals - 5 assists in 1393 minutes. A goal or assist every 199 minutes. The best rate amongst midfielders in our squad. Stop trolling, twit.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh, I didn't know this.
Perhaps because it's not true.

P.S: Or you're counting "almost an assist"s too?
Nah. Counting off Transfermarkt which counts penalties won as assists. But it does so for every player, so I don’t really see the problem with that. He has 4 pass/cross assists and 1 penalty won assist.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nah. Counting off Transfermarkt which counts penalties won as assists. But it does so for every player, so I don’t really see the problem with that. He has 4 pass/cross assists and 1 penalty won assist.
What about the best rate in our squad claim? Better rate than Rabiot, Vlahovic, Kostic, Di Maria, Chiesa, Kean and Iling Junior?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sorry, edited. I meant amongst midfielders. Only Rabiot is close.
Rabiot is close, sure, but with a better rate. Because won penalties aren't assists.
Which means that Fagioli has a better rate than the midfielders: Barrenechea, Miretti, McKennie, Paredes, Locatelli and Zakaria.
Impressive, I agree.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Rabiot is close, sure, but with a better rate. Because won penalties aren't assists.
Which means that Fagioli has a better rate than the midfielders: Barrenechea, Miretti, McKennie, Paredes, Locatelli and Zakaria.
Impressive, I agree.
Even without the won penalty:

Rabiot 229 minutes/ goal or assist
Fagioli 232 minutes/ goal or assist

Vast difference. Much wow. Twit.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri's boyfriend.

I don't know what else to call him and I can't explain why is he getting the starts after such subpar performances. The new De Sciglio and McKennie - the more he sucks, the more he starts.
This season with Fags playing we earn 2.12 ppm, with MDS its 2.00 ppm and McKennie it was 1.73 ppm. With Fags we're +1.35 goals / 90 minutes, with MDS its +0.64 and McKennie +0.17. I really dont see what warrants the comparison + who do you want starting instead of Fagioli, Paredes? He's doing the worst in most metrics.

https://fbref.com/en/squads/e0652b02/Juventus-Stats

Didnt watch the whole game, from what I saw wasnt a good game for Fags. However overall Id say Fags getting minutes since November is one of the factors that improved the team a lot and Id say he's easily a top3 mid for us this season, hence deserves to be starting. What are you seeing that everyone else is missing?

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He has 4 non-penalty assists in 1393 minutes. Rabiot and Locatelli combined have 3 assists in a combined 5150 minutes.

Man, what a terrible jabroni Fagioli is.
That's a dishonest use of stats, since Locatelli has 0 goals and 0 assists.

Two can play this game.
"I'm willing to bet that Rabiot has more goals+assists than all the youngsters + Locatelli COMBINED"
Rabiot has 12 G+A in 2748 minutes. Locatelli, Fagioli, Miretti, Soule, Iling Junior, Barrenechea, Rovella and Barbieri have 11 G+A in 5779 minutes.
Conclusion: Rabiot alone, who until this season was considered one of Juve's worse players of all time, is better than our entire youth system + Locatelli.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's a dishonest use of stats, since Locatelli has 0 goals and 0 assists.

Two can play this game.
"I'm willing to bet that Rabiot has more goals+assists than all the youngsters + Locatelli COMBINED"
Rabiot has 12 G+A in 2748 minutes. Locatelli, Fagioli, Miretti, Soule, Iling Junior, Barrenechea, Rovella and Barbieri have 11 G+A in 5779 minutes.
Conclusion: Rabiot alone, who until this season was considered one of Juve's worse players of all time, is better than our entire youth system + Locatelli.
Everything you say in this thread is dishonest, troll. :howler:

As I showed above, Rabiot is at 229 minutes/ goal or assist and Fagioli is at 232 minutes/ goal or assist. The two are producing at an almost identical rate.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As I showed above, Rabiot is at 229 minutes/ goal or assist and Fagioli is at 232 minutes/ goal or assist. The two are producing at an almost identical rate.
Indeed they are. You just compared what the bunch of you consider the greatest talent coming out of Juve's youth system to fuckin' Rabiot and concluded that they are equal.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Indeed they are. You just compared what the bunch of you consider as the greatest talent coming out of Juve's youth system to fuckin' Rabiot and concluded that they are equal.
Rabiot is having the greatest year of his career. I don’t like him, but he’s having a very good season. Probably because he’s playing for a fat last contract from some sucker.

If the 21/22 year old Fag Is performing at this level in his first Serie A season, that’s great.

Go kick rocks, twit. No more responding to your rubbish here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)