Nicolò Fagioli (25 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Said earlier in the season that the team badly needed a lift from somewhere to bring something different and freshen it up. Fagioli has done exactly that and at the same time played a huge part in us playing better football.

Delighted with how well he has played and it should be up to the others to outperform him if they want a starting place back.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's scary that it took this long for Fagioli to finally get minutes.

I can't imagine he became great over night. Max would of been watching him and McKennie everyday in training yet he still played McKennie... That is scary.
the best part is Allegri is on record praising Fagioli like three years ago, so you know he saw the talent as well. Just too much of a pussy to actually trust him.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw remember when Sarri left Juve, he mentioned there was a kid in the system that he thought was ready for Serie A, but didn’t want to name him? Just knowing the type of players he likes, my theory has always been that it was Fagioli.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sometimes I think that Cuadrado avoids passing to him
This is something that has happened since day 1 and I Dont know why. Fagioli is in his face asking for a pass and cuadrado does gymnastics just to not pass him.
It seems to me that cuadrado doesnt even want to do quick 1 2s or something.

Wwhatver it is, it fucks me up beyond reason

- - - Updated - - -

It should be the opposite.
On the other hand fagioli always seems to respect cuads veterany and tríes to assist him with passes. Today Fagioli was going to receive a great pass in fromt of the área, and let the ball pass Because cuadrado shouted at him... Just for cuadrado to procceded to do nothing with the ball.

Seriously cuadrados logic baffles me. He is terrible in analyzing the game. A totally robotic player dependen on his pace

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
And what happens when the others are healthy?
start him in the Miretti role that way Pogba, Loca, and Rabiot can all start. Chiesa in cuadrados spot.

- - - Updated - - -

This is something that has happened since day 1 and I Dont know why. Fagioli is in his face asking for a pass and cuadrado does gymnastics just to not pass him.
It seems to me that cuadrado doesnt even want to do quick 1 2s or something.

Wwhatver it is, it fucks me up beyond reason

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand fagioli always seems to respect cuads veterany and tríes to assist him with passes. Today Fagioli was going to receive a great pass in fromt of the área, and let the ball pass Because cuadrado shouted at him... Just for cuadrado to procceded to do nothing with the ball.

Seriously cuadrados logic baffles me. He is terrible in analyzing the game. A totally robotic player dependen on his pace
so glad the armband got taken away from that idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)