Nicolò Fagioli (9 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
when’s the last time Allegri played two mids together that weren’t known for their strength? Dude is stuck in the 90s. I’ll be surprised if he ever plays Miretti and Fagioli together.
Absolutely. The only way he was going to play is if he was fielded with Rabbit and Locatelli with him. Initially that didn’t happen as Miretti exploded and then we bought Paredes, which further kicked him to the curb.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Absolutely. The only way he was going to play is if he was fielded with Rabbit and Locatelli with him. Initially that didn’t happen as Miretti exploded and then we bought Paredes, which further kicked him to the curb.
Midfield should be Fagioli-Paredes-Locatelli/Rabiot with Miretti behind Vlahovic and Di Maria. But we will never see it because physicality or some shit. Meanwhile PSG was starting 3 little guys and they ran all over our midfield.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another victim of the fossil's inflexbility. I'd understand struggling to get minutes if we had WC mids (like we did 6-7 years ago) and we were playing some awesome football (again, like we did 6-7 years ago), but we're playing like shit and the results are dire.

I wonder what the fuckstick's excuse is?

Struggling to get minutes because Fagiot McNuggets and Parepiss are starting ahead of you? Run kid Run. Go somewhere where they'll actually appreciate you and where you'll be able to enjoy your football.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Midfield should be Fagioli-Paredes-Locatelli/Rabiot with Miretti behind Vlahovic and Di Maria. But we will never see it because physicality or some shit. Meanwhile PSG was starting 3 little guys and they ran all over our midfield.
Every opponent overruns our midfield though so I wouldn’t use that as an example.

I did wonder why he hasn’t trialled that type 4-3-1-2 similar to what he used in 2015, but then I remembered who we have as full backs and realised that wouldn’t work either.
I believe he has only used that formation in that one home game against Empoli last year and fielded McKennie as the AM. It was an abomination and ditched after 45-60 mins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)