Nicolò Fagioli (32 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why does this guy never get a chance? Its not like the other CMs have been good or we couldn't use some play from an attacking CM to turn nothing into something. He's not injured. Maxx has played Miretti and Soule

Rovella has more competitive minutes for Juve than him and he was loaned to Monza after the first few games

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why does this guy never get a chance? Its not like the other CMs have been good or we couldn't use some play from an attacking CM to turn nothing into something. He's not injured. Maxx has played Miretti and Soule

Rovella has more competitive minutes for Juve than him and he was loaned to Monza after the first few games
Because Max is inept

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Also Max: I am in full panic! Please, jump in and save me, I mean us! *throws in Soule/Miretti/Fagioli* when everyone knows the game is over since before it started.
Must be so rewarding for the kids. What a wonderful way to introduce yourself into a setting. Especially when there is no system to jump into, you are just joining a mess. The house is on fire and everyone is dead, you are thrown in to find survivors who are none. I am no expert, but this is not the way I would slowly integrate a player. I would like to question the "kids" after this season what they learned/gained except from minutes playing on a bigger stadium. Such a waste.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

He has been doing this since he got back.

I refuse to believe that Bentancur is better than him.
Look at him last season with Miretti too, now doing it again that Rabiot is back.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Max is a moron idc what he says or thinks about Fagioli. He needs to be starting along with Miretti but mister has an obsession with “physicality” like he didn’t just get teabagged by a bunch of hobbit mids in the group.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why is everyone so surprised? Rovella was kicked to the curb and Fagioli isn’t playing. Are you all really that surprised? Only reason Miretti is getting daylight is because our star CM broke before we could even play him :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is everyone so surprised? Rovella was kicked to the curb and Fagioli isn’t playing. Are you all really that surprised? Only reason Miretti is getting daylight is because our star CM broke before we could even play him :lol:
But for like the 2-3 competitive games he was here Rovella played more minutes than Fagioli has all season

Even fuckin Soule gets regular minutes and that guy sucks and is like 3 years younger than Fagioli

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But for like the 2-3 competitive games he was here Rovella played more minutes than Fagioli has all season

Even fuckin Soule gets regular minutes and that guy sucks and is like 3 years younger than Fagioli
Soule minutes probably because Chiesa is out (same reason as Miretti )

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

when’s the last time Allegri played two mids together that weren’t known for their strength? Dude is stuck in the 90s. I’ll be surprised if he ever plays Miretti and Fagioli together.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't think its odd that Fagioli and his agent were all "he's not resigning to go on loan" then we re-signed him and now he just never plays?

Like I said, the excuses are BS. The current crop of CMs have not been good at all.There is no reason at all to not give Fagioli a chance unless Maxx has no faith in him. Other young players have gotten chances, we have rotated the CMs aplenty and Fagioli isn't injured

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)