Nicolò Fagioli (10 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL @Post Ironic @Hust check 02:14, has Bentancur ever done a pass like that?
I don’t think @DAiDEViL or I have ever been big fans of Bentancur. His ability to pick up stupid cards early in matches is infuriating, as is his lazy passing. He’s one of those players who tries to make things look casual when he really shouldn’t.

I’m mostly just poking fun at some of the more excitable Tuzzers about this Fag. I genuinely hope he succeeds for us. But I’m thinking we’ll see a lot of growing pains if we are giving him a big role this early.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don’t think @DAiDEViL or I have ever been big fans of Bentancur. His ability to pick up stupid cards early in matches is infuriating, as is his lazy passing. He’s one of those players who tries to make things look casual when he really shouldn’t.

I’m mostly just poking fun at some of the more excitable Tuzzers about this Fag. I genuinely hope he succeeds for us. But I’m thinking we’ll see a lot of growing pains if we are giving him a big role this early.
@Hust

I think his biggest problem is that Sarri made him think that he is something.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

yeah. tuzzers are so desperate for a good midfielder they see basic ball playing as a great new midfielder.

even in midtable have better mdifielder passers than we do. if fagioli was this amazing wonder kid, he would have broken into the first team years ago like pogba did when he was 17

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

He's 20 years old. He should be given more chances. With the condition of our midfield he has an opportunity to show if he is up for the task or not. Pogba was a monster when he was 19 and after that he actually mainly regressed :lol:
It's a low risk high reward situation if we give him a chance in a few games vs mid to low table Serie A teams.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah. tuzzers are so desperate for a good midfielder they see basic ball playing as a great new midfielder.

even in midtable have better mdifielder passers than we do. if fagioli was this amazing wonder kid, he would have broken into the first team years ago like pogba did when he was 17
He had a heart surgery last year and that disrupted his development

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Where was Fabian at 20?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

It’s ok to just admit you don’t really pay attention.

Jun 16, 2020

I don’t agree with this.

Pogba had the potential to become the best midfielder is this generation, wrong career moves, bad mentality and injuries slowed his progression down badly.

At any other club (or better said, clubs who usually give youngsters a fair chance) he’d probably already had his debut after his Euro U17 performances and being the best player of our primavera last year.

Everyone here has the knowledge that we badly suck in giving our primavera talents a good chance, even if they have the potential.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
look. what i am saying we need to cool down the hype. they kid should get chances sure, but these hyping of him will negativley impact him next season when actual quality midfielders show up here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Honestly I thought you guys were joking with all the hype about his performance yesterday. I mean it was a Crotone dead at 3-0 and given up with 20 minutes to go. They didn't make it any harder for him than a Serie C match.

But yeah, wanna see more him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope both Fagioli and Dragusin will be transferred back to U23 team if there will be a chance to promote to serie B
There is a chance but the thing is no`1 goes straight to Serie B while 6 more teams IIRC have a playoff - Juve U23 will definitely not finish first but a 7th place is pretty much what we seem to be heading.
I guess we will end at 6-8.

As for the players - I guess it will be based on needs - If the senior team needs them they wont be available and if they dont, they will.
Dragusin is more of a subtitute`s subtitute so I guess he should be available by then.
Fagioli - If he performs like he did in our last game, yeah he could earn a spot in the senior team. Tough to say at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)