Nicolò Fagioli (20 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone think we'll be seeing him get some time now?
I think yes, although next month is full of finals, maybe after that or again the in Coppa games.

He did preseason with the first squad, after that he got injured, recovered and regained match fitness with U23, and after that immediately back to the first team.

So knowing that I think that Pirlo wants to give him some minutes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Anyone think we'll be seeing him get some time now?
let's hope. earlier news suggested that pirlo wanted to keep him around the senior team to give the guy some minutes. he certainly earned it, fit in perfectly and almost played the full 90 minutes, something arthur is rarely capable of.

i love the fact that he's also a juve youth product. it would be nice to have some depth using not only overpaid mercenaries but actual homegrown players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Very promising, but he should play RCM or LCM, dont play him as DLP, too much pressure for a youngster. Also he has that drive forward and isnot afraid of risky passes, which can push the attack

- - - Updated - - -

Also Baldini (ex u-23 coach) thought the same:
Fagioli:
"Allegri considered him a 'Pirlo-style' director: we tried the experiment, but in my opinion he can do better by working closer to the goal. He tries plays that others don't even think about. Before receiving the ball, he already knows what to do. He has the characteristics of a high-level footballer. He still has to grow physically, the same on a mental level, but I have blind faith in him."
He is spot on on Fagioli.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The problem for this guy is rabiot and Ramsey are there
The only thing that keep my spirit high regarding our youth is Pirlo. He really seems like someone who wants to give our youth a chance. Dont know if it is a change in club policiy or what, but its exciting. We really were lacking severely in our youth deparment and giving them a chance.

Jun 16, 2020
The only thing that keep my spirit high regarding our youth is Pirlo. He really seems like someone who wants to give our youth a chance. Dont know if it is a change in club policiy or what, but its exciting. We really were lacking severely in our youth deparment and giving them a chance.
The policy has changed indeed. Not only Pirlo but also the board says it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tbh dont think that we will swap him
yeah, that would be retarded. still, we proved it plenty of times that man trafficking is our 2nd most important activity, much more than youth development, and i bet covid didn't help in that regard either

too bad i don't trust tici too much. offering 22m for scamacca defies common sense already

Jun 16, 2020
yeah, that would be retarded. still, we proved it plenty of times that man trafficking is our 2nd most important activity, much more than youth development, and i bet covid didn't help in that regard either

too bad i don't trust tici too much. offering 22m for scamacca defies common sense already
I doubt it because he’s to talented and besides that Sassuolo is playing hardball since this summer. First Locatelli and now Scamacca, wanting only a obligation while they accepted a dry loan for Genoa, don’t think that we’ll bend the knee for them like that, especially not for a 4th striker.

Hopefully I don’t eat my words in the coming days, and again CDS is a shirt source, GDM said nothing about it last night.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Makes so much sense to ship off a young promising midfielder that we so badly need for a striker who will probably only ever make a couple of appearances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 8)