Nicolò Curti (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The management said many times that they are focusing on youth now. They even fired the primavera coach and replaced him with Baroni who plays Conte style of football. It'll let the youngsters adapt quicker to the first team. Conte gave Marrone and Sørensen chances in coppa Italia. Look how many youngsters Paratici has signed:

Appelt brothers, Magnusson, Sorensen, Branescu, Guano, Beltrame, Padovan, Schiavone, De Silvestro Belfast, Sluga, Garcia's, Chibsah, Guano, Untersee and the list goes on.

Do you think they are stupid or something?
Yes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Na Garcia guy who looks like Dusan right ?! :p - I want to ask about him too , when is he playing ?!

Yep right Vincenzo Camilleri , i was so happy when we signed him,i heard even one story about Chelsea came to his ex-club(Reggina i gues) with helicopter to watch him :shifty: .
We have two Garcias in the primavera, both of whom have been helped out by a lot of the senior primavera players heading out on loan or released/sold/co-owned to other teams during last Summer. As Melo mentioned further down this page, the whole youth structure was changed over the Summer. Paratici is playing a very large part in our future, as he should, and seems to have some quality scouts and contacts, as we have signed some very interesting youngsters...and...our primavera is doing brilliantly.

I read something not long ago about Baroni expressing how he has truly an excess of riches, so has no set first team, just a set style which, as makes sense (and gives the primavera kids more chance of progression to the senior team), mirrors Conte's with the big boys.

The beltrame kid has been doing very well, and both garcias have had games...Pol and your Dusan lookalike Carlos. Both have been doing fine. Especially De silvestro, but also Liverio and Ruggerio have been the standout players, it seems, alongside beltrame.

I am pretty sure we remain top of the primavera championship and through to the next round of the kids coppa...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We have two Garcias in the primavera, both of whom have been helped out by a lot of the senior primavera players heading out on loan or released/sold/co-owned to other teams during last Summer. As Melo mentioned further down this page, the whole youth structure was changed over the Summer. Paratici is playing a very large part in our future, as he should, and seems to have some quality scouts and contacts, as we have signed some very interesting youngsters...and...our primavera is doing brilliantly.

I read something not long ago about Baroni expressing how he has truly an excess of riches, so has no set first team, just a set style which, as makes sense (and gives the primavera kids more chance of progression to the senior team), mirrors Conte's with the big boys.

The beltrame kid has been doing very well, and both garcias have had games...Pol and your Dusan lookalike Carlos. Both have been doing fine. Especially De silvestro, but also Liverio and Ruggerio have been the standout players, it seems, alongside beltrame.

I am pretty sure we remain top of the primavera championship and through to the next round of the kids coppa...
I'm glad to hear that! Hopefully some of those players will have the opportunity to play with 1st team...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    Bad translation but you can understand it.

EXCLUSIVE TJ - Riccardo Mazzola: "I'll tell you who and why Nicolò Curti is the new Nesta"
    28/12/2011 23:30 by Nicholas Schira Article read 2327 times

For over a month now his name was on everyone's lips: we are taking about Nicolò Curti stopper that is just sixteen years old and was just signed by Juventus with the formula of co-ownership for 400 thousand euros. This figure is quite significant, since it is about a boy of the '95 class, but with a bright future for the player without a doubt. TuttoJuve.com interviewed the manager of the youth player from Perugia, Riccardo Mazzola, or the first person to believe in the potential of the new Alessandro Nesta.

For weeks Curti-mania has broken out, surprised?

"Not at all. Knowing the talent and the seriousness of the boy I never had any doubt, indeed I'm sure he will do great things."

Juventus has beaten other big clubs to get him...

"I can confirm that Juventus have been very good at convincing the boy to marry it's own project. Moreover, the Bianconeri have shown to strongly believe in Curti, as they are ready to pay 1mln euros in addition to Perugia for the eventual buyback in June ".

Who else was chasing the player?

"The first one to move for Curti was Inter who last fall would have wanted to test the player in Appiano Gentile for a trial period. Then there was negotiations with Roma, which had come to details, then came Juve and got the player. "

Despite his young age, Curti had already starred in the first team ...

"The identity card says he has 16 years, but his tactic is to mature as a veteran who has managed to play without problems in a professional league, churning out excellent performance. Besides, often played as a right-back and doing very well ".

His role is central, however ...

"That is correct. Skilful central defender at marking, but also good at ball at feet. Excellent technique and vision of the game worthy of a midfielder."

You described him as the new Nesta?

"I said that in an interview last summer, where I said I was sure of the potential of Curti and seen the elegance and timing in marking of a certain Alessandro Nesta. Today, I add that if this continues Nicolò has the potential to make a career worthy and equal to that of the Milan player. "

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    Would be great if he can become our Capitano in the future (just like Nesta was to Lazio) since it's known that he's a Juventino.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    It is, but hey I guess you could say we were able to buy Nesta for only 1m, and have him since he was 16. :D

No one else can say that.

We had the new Gattuso, del piero. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)