Nicolò Curti (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder if would we care about him, if he wasnt young and Italian...

At any case, i hope that this wont prevent a serious investment on the defense in the near future.
I am all for having Italian youth as depth and future prospects, but we need quality, non Italian defensive starters today!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    We cared about Magnusson, Garcia and Gouano. As far as I know they don't have Italian ancestors.

For now we were interested in Vidic and Hummels.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005

At any case, i hope that this wont prevent a serious investment on the defense in the near future.
    I am all for having Italian youth as depth and future prospects, but we need quality, non Italian defensive starters today!
    You know you support a italian team right? It's normal that most of our players are italians, especially in our youngteams. I don't see whats wrong in getting young talented italian players. Im not for that we start mediocre italians players before foregein stars. But Italy have produced nice players for decades, but yeah the last years have been slow, but im sure it will turn around, it's happens to all countries sometime.

Leali and Curti are two very talanted youngsters better to buy them now, then let the become starts and then we need to pay alot for them later, if the fail we could always trade them with another team as im sure they atleast will become " mediocre players" but I hope and believe in them, they seem very talented.

And we don't just buy italians youngsters as Mark said,Gabriel Appelt from brazil seems as a big prospect, and should atleast get some playing time in coppa italia, wouldent be suprised if he made his serie a debut this season for us to.

Why so negative all the time?, Vidal? Vucinic,Lichensteiner soon Caceres maby, im tired to hear of this bullshit about us only buying italians.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007

This time I agree with you. We would've never paid £12 million for a player like Camilleri if he wasn't Italian.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Sorensen, Marrone, MAGNUSSON, this guy, the other new guy...dang, lets hope these players get some PT in the FT.

Giggity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)