Nicklas Bendtner (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't have the actual quote but former Denmark international Stig Töfting (I think it was) said something like

"Juventus shouldn't say anything about Bendtner, their coach was involved in match fixing and was banned"
I'm sure he's worth listening to. Isn't he a complete bonehead?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't have the actual quote but former Denmark international Stig Töfting (I think it was) said something like

"Juventus shouldn't say anything about Bendtner, their coach was involved in match fixing and was banned"

Fucking media. The general population believe Calciopoli too (or how the story was told actually).

Someone at work said something along those lines as well, I nearly strangled him.
Because criminal behavior that could kill innocent people in Denmark ranks somewhere on the level of not speaking up about possible betting in the locker room?

Not a single Bendtner jersey has been sold.

LOL
Paddy Power underwear is a different story.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Fucking media. The general population believe Calciopoli too (or how the story was told actually).

Someone at work said something along those lines as well, I nearly strangled him.
Isn't he part of a biker gang? Lol

Mar 10, 2009
LOL did anyone listen to the Talksport show just now? They phoned up Juve and they bought a Bendtner shirt lol, the man on the phone was so shocked and he wanted to sell him a different shirt lol

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That's not real, it can't be. The Italian dude with the limited English picked up his last name and address way too quickly for me to believe this.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
That's fake for sure :p And he doesn't even sound italian :D

Here's another fake one from their site:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine...e-sent-rio-and-i-stole-fergies-chewing-193108

Plus they're shitty at Photoshop:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine...dive-check-out-his-incredibly-long-leg-193220

:D

Is that site just for shits and giggles (much like our own)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)