Nicklas Bendtner (9 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He was drunk.

----------

Apparently the Danish experts wants Juventus to use their option to send him back to Arsenal after breaking the rules, to teach him a lession.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
He was drunk.

----------

Apparently the Danish experts wants Juventus to use their option to send him back to Arsenal after breaking the rules, to teach him a lession.
If it's the first time I think he should be forgiven but if he's been caught DUI before he should definitely face the consequences.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
The pics posted on the last page were from him just being drunk and stumbling out of some club in London IIRC.

Can't remember if he's a serial DUI'er (I don't think he is) but he's deffo got a flair for doing idiotic things.

Jun 7, 2003
haha if i was injured i would have done the same, only with the bitches in the backseat without pants and some cocaine and i wouldnt take responsibility i would blame the society haha. i like him, i like people who get drunk. we should sign him, every team needs someone who gets drunk and make scandals. he has potential, should we win the cl, i think he is probably the guy wo would arrange a gangbang for the whole team in the locker room except giovinco because the banner says "you have to be this size to take part in the gangbang" haha. giovinco gets a comic book maybe spiderman or xmen, something that kids like nowadays. and jorge martinez will bring the champagner and some weed while wearing a bath robe and sunglasses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)