Nicklas Bendtner (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Our SD builds the team to compete domestically. We do not have the offensive firepower to compete in Europe and we shouldn't expect to bring in anyone this winter.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I am hopeful that in 3-5 years we will be able to compete financially with the big guns, and that by 2020 we will have a 2 more CL titles to our name :)
Who needs to compete financially when we can balance the budget and wages in order to be the Serie A champs every season.

Don't aim too high but don't aim too low either. Keep it somewhere comfortably in the middle.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona: Frankly, you are doing the same thing. Moaning about my moaning. Pretty lame if you ask me ;)

Oh, and my observations and reservations in the Peluso thread hardly constitute moaning. I don't like the player and never will.

You and Ahmed are one and the same I guess.

Tuz double standards :touched:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
None of those are good enough for the CL.
It's true but it's not like we're going to get some top class striker. So in this case I'd prefer to give a chance to our youth products istead of buying Borriello/Pelissier etc.
Immobile is ready to replace Bendtner easily as 5th choice striker. From there I think it wouldn't take long for him to be ahead of Matri and compete with Quag for 3rd place. He's young, intelligent and knows how to score goals. I think he's going nowhere with Genoa as his partner in attack is Borriello and his coach is Del Neri - tactical genius.

The thing I don't understand is how we can give a chance for young midfielders/defenders but we don't do it with our weakest formation - attack.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona: Frankly, you are doing the same thing. Moaning about my moaning. Pretty lame if you ask me ;)

Oh, and my observations and reservations in the Peluso thread hardly constitute moaning. I don't like the player and never will.

You and Ahmed are one and the same I guess.

Tuz double standards :touched:
You just had to say "observations and reservations", didn't you?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Its not your observations and reservations that are troublesome, it is when you repeat them 500 times every single fucking day that is ingratiating.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Its not your observations and reservations that are troublesome, it is when you repeat them 500 times every single fucking day that is ingratiating.
We have new members join everyday that may not be familiar with B81's views. He's just trying to enlighten them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have new members join everyday that may not be familiar with B81's views. He's just trying to enlighten them.
:tup: :sheik:

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes: No one asked you, but whatever :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)